By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Passenger57 said:
KatinJin said:
Console PS3 X360
Total 9,231,204 9,312,706

So, it's official.

360 FTW

For all the doom and gloom for the PS3, and praise for the 360, they are seperated by only 0.8% for the year.

Around the Network

Wii 50%, INCOMING!!!

Although reaching 42 million will probably have to wait until next weeks numbers

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

everyone did good, but nintendo just doesnt slow down at all. congrats

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

DAMN...this topic filled up fast! WTF is Ninty putting in it's platforms...CRACK?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

.2% to 49!
And that means...

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
appolose said:
.2% to 49!
And that means...

1.2% to 50?

heruamon said:
DAMN...this topic filled up fast! WTF is Ninty putting in it's platforms...CRACK?

Nah, man, Crack deals are putting Nintendo in their products

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

WiiStation360 said:
Nintendo = 1.55M
Non-Nintendo = 878k

Wow.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
heruamon said:

Nah, man, Crack deals are putting Nintendo in their products

They are doing something right...that's for sure.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

America numbers are what I am most looking forward too. Anyway good sales numbers for Wii and X360 in Others.