By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Immersion Play Nice Lawsuit ended, rumble coming, fans happy.

Good point. I wasn't kidding about this BTW, you should look into PR. You seem to have a knack for it, and there are plenty of companies that need people to do it.

Around the Network

baka said: Good point. I wasn't kidding about this BTW, you should look into PR. You seem to have a knack for it, and there are plenty of companies that need people to do it.
Where I live it's not a option.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Whatever he says, he's gonna make sure he doesn't say "We were wrong." Sony can't do that of course. Props for getting rumble back, but I honestly just want Phil Harrison to say, "We thought gamers didn't need rumble, but we were wrong."

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Kwaad said: I would say something more like. "We didnt feel the Rumble was a imporant feature to be in the PS3. It was last gen, and we still feel that way. However due to the amazingly high demand for it, we are going to put it back in our controllers."
baka's right, that sounds like a Sony PR quote. You should take Phil "what lie will I think of next?" Harrison's place at Sony. See, was it really that hard for you to come up with that spin without outright lying? :)

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

AfroMan812 said: ROFL. Sony just does whatever shit they have forward. They don't have rumbe and they say: "LOLOLOLO RUMBLE IS NOT NEX GEN LOLOLO, SO WE ARENT GETTING IT" Now they have it, what are they going to say?: "WE HAVE THE ULTRA PATENTED PS3 BBQ, I MEAN, RUMBLE FEATURE" That's sad. Oh, and this made me crap my pants: "We are very excited about our new partnership with Immersion and the potential for new and innovative products incorporating their technologies."
please don't use caps, it is so silly. Otherwise you have a point, but you do look silly when you write like a 12 year old.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

I could also say something like. "We were haveing trouble with our old rumble feature, the one in our old Dual Shock controller, would not work on the new six axis for two reasons. One, it messed up the accelerometer, and two, it just killed the batteries in the controllers. Now that we have worked a deal with Immersion, we now have the option to put a new type of rumble in the controllers that is both more energy efficient, and does not effect the accelerometer." Ba-da-Bing. If you wanna hire me as your PR spin goat. Leave a message and I'll find a way to get ahold of you.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Thats Cool, I'm looking forward to see what sony does with the new controller.

Another good news ,today must be the day of good Sony news .The news developing kits labeled Edge for the PS3 ,the DVD upscaling ,the Playstation Home ,the return of the rumble ....a great day for the PS3 .

Excellent news,I'm sure it will be mixed with motion sensitive so they can call it next gen