By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 Wins Best Hardware Award: Edge Mag Awards

LBP is either 1st or runner up for alot of awards yet you dedicate the thread title to the 360 ?

Around the Network
Million said:
LBP is either 1st or runner up for alot of awards yet you dedicate the thread title to the 360 ?

Uhhhhm maybe because the 360 won the best hardware award ??? Ever heard of RROD ???

That's the surprising controversy and not that any game is 1st or runner up....

Mistershine said:
Munkeh111 said:
I would assume that hardware award is not for build quality?

Also, why is SCE 3rd when they published the best game of the year?

Because it's just 1 game.

But they did also publish Resistance 2, MS PR and GT 5 P (and probably some others I can't think of)

MGS had GeoW 2, Fable 2 and LO (IMO the others don't come into consideration)

Stuff like Lips, Buzz and other casual stuff can be ignored

The list for best innovation is pathetic. None of that is innovation. I don't have too many complaints with the others.

Barozi said:
Million said:

Uhhhhm maybe because the 360 won the best hardware award ??? Ever heard of RROD ???

That's the surprising controversy and not that any game is 1st or runner up....

I concede.

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
Munkeh111 said:

But they did also publish Resistance 2, MS PR and GT 5 P (and probably some others I can't think of). They also had God of War Chains of Olympus, LocoRoco 2 and WipEout Pulse (though that was only US release in 09) for PSP. And they had the semi-games of Ratchet and Clank QfB and WipEout HD

MGS had GeoW 2, Fable 2 and LO (IMO the others don't come into consideration, and I dont count XBL games because they are not as big as Ratchet or WipEout)

RolStoppable said:
The Wii took a strong third place in best hardware while the PS3 finished second to last in this category. That's disappointing for Sony.

hahahaha, good one ^^

What does best hardware mean exactly? Because there's nothing new or innovating about that console, no motion control or blu-ray. Unless best means cheapest or best at breaking down? And if you look at the sales its obvious that the Wii is the best hardware by choice. If you want to say its because of all its games then thats what the best "game" award is for yet they didnt come 1st in that. So im really anxious to know how they defined 'best hardware' and why the Wii didnt pick it.

Munkeh111 said:
Mistershine said:
Munkeh111 said:

But they did also publish Resistance 2, MS PR and GT 5 P (and probably some others I can't think of). They also had God of War Chains of Olympus, LocoRoco 2 and WipEout Pulse (though that was only US release in 09) for PSP. And they had the semi-games of Ratchet and Clank QfB and WipEout HD

MGS had GeoW 2, Fable 2 and LO (IMO the others don't come into consideration, and I dont count XBL games because they are not as big as Ratchet or WipEout)

I know people like to argue against the console exclusives term, but L4D is pretty good

Banjo was also suprisingly good, although it needs A DAMN TEXT SIZE PATCH.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive