By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 Wins Best Hardware Award: Edge Mag Awards

kjj4t9rdad said:
lol @ best hardware. This is funny.

u mad??

Cry moar.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

Nice awards for MS and Sony, but Nintendo feels left out of the game...

:/

The Wii has had many great games this year
its such a pity

And congratz to LBP :)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Great now they are giving MS a reward for their hardware problems.

Microsoft Game Studios as best publisher? Huh. I disagree with nearly everything on the list, as I do with most lists.

Anyone surprised really?

Who is it that vote in this kind of things? not the "casuals" anyway.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
Microsoft Game Studios as best publisher? Huh. I disagree with nearly everything on the list, as I do with most lists.

Lost Odyssey?

Gears of War 2?

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts?

Fable II?

And many more?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
The_God_of_War said:

Lost Odyssey?

Gears of War 2?

Fable II?

And many more?

Many more ??? Many more ???????

You listed such bullshit games and doesn't mention Too Human ??? I'm very dissapointed in you sir

(I hope the mods know that I'm joking here ^^)

they got it right with the best hardware, but the best game should be mgs4.

SHMUPGurus said:
The_God_of_War said:

Lost Odyssey?

Gears of War 2?

Fable II?

And many more?

I never said MS's games for this year weren't good, but they wouldn't have been my choice as best publisher, that's all.

The_God_of_War said:
SHMUPGurus said:
The_God_of_War said:

Lost Odyssey?

Gears of War 2?

Fable II?

And many more?

I never said MS's games for this year weren't good, but they wouldn't have been my choice as best publisher, that's all.

I never said that you said they were bad, but yeah, that's a lot of good games anyways! If anyone wants to do another similar list with other publishers, I don't mind, but let's say it's justified for Microsoft Game Studios (with Gears 2 alone, hehe).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!