By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

Rooo OMGWTBBQ? This is insane!!! thoses screenshots are just amazing, uncharted 2 will be more beautifull than the first one, I didn't think it was possible! Now, if the story last longer than 8 hours, this game will be full of epic win ^^

Around the Network

holy f***ing s***

no, that can't be in-game. can it? This game's a year from release......

That's just absolutely incredible.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

DMeisterJ said:
Also, I'm so glad the half-tuck is here!

This time, it's relegated to the back, and not the front, but I can't imagine drake without a 1/2 tuck.

Actually it looks more like a 3/4 tuck to me....

Wow, I consider this being even more impressive than Alan Wake, that by far was my personal best looking game for a console!

Very impressive. Looks like they are fairly far along in the development of this game. Would be awesome if they could release it mid next year in the manner of MGS4. That way Sony doesn't clutter all the big releases in the last quarter of 09.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Fixed.

Looks tasty. So tasty.

So God Damn Fu**ing Tasty!

wow jsut wow this looks amazin'

I think we should all kill a goat and offer its flesh to naughty dog!!!

Branko2166 said:
Very impressive. Looks like they are fairly far along in the development of this game. Would be awesome if they could release it mid next year in the manner of MGS4. That way Sony doesn't clutter all the big releases in the last quarter of 09.

That's not really Sony's style, I do really doubt it will come at any time other than November, which does really annoy me, I would like to see it in June, by that might kill it sales wise. I really don't think they need it there, as GT 5, FF XIII (I know it is not exclusive) and GoW 3 should be coming out around then, as well as another game from Insomniac, so they should certainly try and spread their releases about, but they wont

Moar.