By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!! Screens of epic-awesome-win!!!

Looks better than Killzone 2... though is not the same anyway.

A better comparison would be: Looks miles better than MGS4.

Around the Network

hmmm.."looks pretty ok"....nahhh....looks fckn sweet

Wow...I really wasn't expecting a jump at all from Uncharted 1, but this is really impressive!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Nice pics.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

fazz said:
Looks better than Killzone 2... though is not the same anyway.

A better comparison would be: Looks miles better than MGS4.

impossible?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Looks really good, now if they could only work on the gameplay....

Allow me to say; holy fucking shit! This is why I love ND as a dev, they go the extra mile and then another one!

What in the helllllllllllllllllllll!?!?!?!!!!!111111111111eleven11~~!!onehundred.

Well, Im a final Fantasy Versus XIII fanboy, im also a Heavy rain (graphics) Supporter but DAMN!!!

I..i need a min to think here...

Wow! Might be a reason for me to buy a ps3 when they are finally cheap. Uncharted one was great, but too short...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Looks pretty damn awesome.