By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So Call of Duty 3 on Wii got adjusted up.

Where would Target Terror rank?

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Next to Far Cry: Vengeance, it's the worst shooter that I've played on the Wii.

In fairness, it's still better than Medal of Honor: Vanguard.

And the Niners are a better team than the Lions.

noname2200 said:
spdk1 said:
I still need to pick this one up, glad to see it getting bumped from my "dead list" in my platinum sellers stuff :D

spdk1: Friends don't let friends buy crap.

So if I ever see you with a copy of this in your hands, I will be morally obligated to rip your thumbs off to stop you from playing it.

Trust me, it will hurt less this way.

wow, its that bad?  I actually liked Red Steel, but hated Farcry....would youb guys say its worse than Farcry....

BTW when talking Wii shooter COD:WAW is amazing and I'm hooked on it currently

I haven't played MOH:Vanguard or Target: Terror. I will pick up Target :Terror when I see it in a bargain bin because it sounds so horrible that it has to be awesome. The 49ers are a much better team than the Lions. They have improved a lot since Singletary started scaring them all into playing harder.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spdk1 said:
noname2200 said:
spdk1 said:
I still need to pick this one up, glad to see it getting bumped from my "dead list" in my platinum sellers stuff :D

So if I ever see you with a copy of this in your hands, I will be morally obligated to rip your thumbs off to stop you from playing it.

wow, its that bad?  I actually liked Red Steel, but hated Farcry....would youb guys say its worse than Farcry....

In all honesty, I'm exaggerating. It's not terrible, just very mediocre. Seriously, you're better off skipping it. If you need a new FPS, just go with Quantum of Solace, or wait for The Conduit. Just don't waste your valuable time with this one.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I agree. Unfortunately COD 3 was not a very good game on the Wii. Call Of Duty: World Of War is a much better game.

I disagree.  Contro implementation on COD3 was very good.  Adjust the sensitivities til you find one you like and your set.  Only problem was camera issues but once you got good at it you were fine.  I played that game over and over til MOHH2 came out because the controls were so sweet. 

Anyways definitely good adjustmens and does bode well for WaW which I think we might slightly be under tracking but that's okay.  My guess is about 250k-300k in E/O which means this title is very close to a million.

Like I said. I like Red Steel and hated Far Cry. This is in between those. Yeah. Mediocre sounds good. QoS is a better game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

noname2200 said:
spdk1 said:
noname2200 said:
spdk1 said:

In all honesty, I'm exaggerating. It's not terrible, just very mediocre. Seriously, you're better off skipping it. If you need a new FPS, just go with Quantum of Solace, or wait for The Conduit. Just don't waste your valuable time with this one.

I just finished QOS a few days ago, I'm one of the few people who seem to like it, but compared to COD:WAW it is pretty bad, I wish Treyarch made it as well....LOL  QOS is still great fun when I have friends over, nothing like a little 4 player splitscreen.

amp316 said:
Like I said. I like Red Steel and hated Far Cry. This is in between those. Yeah. Mediocre sounds good. QoS is a better game.

Red Steel's controls were not as solid as these though.  Red Steel was a better put together game but controls on COD3 really made Red Steel's look bad. 

on a side not I had forgotten about that Target Terror game, did that even come out? I work at a games store and have never seen it.