By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So Call of Duty 3 on Wii got adjusted up.

I don't know when it happened or if anybody noticed, but the game went from about 370 thousand to 580 thousand in NA. 

Unfortunately there is still no/incomplete Euro data for the Wii/PS3 and PS2 versions, but looking at NA sales this adjustment brings the game to 210,000 above the PS3 version but still well under the PS2 and 360's versions.

I think that's some good news for seeing sustained sales on World at War for Wii. CoD 3 is still selling several thousand a week this christmas season.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I agree. Unfortunately COD 3 was not a very good game on the Wii. Call Of Duty: World Of War is a much better game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

stof said:

CoD 3 is still selling several thousand a week this christmas season.

Really?! Why?! We already have two much better options available...

noname2200 said:
stof said:

I saw it selling for $14.99 at Toys R Us brand new.  That would boost sales.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

It must be being sold for a cheap price at $10 a pop much cheaper than the standard game on the market to be able to achieve one thousand sales a week, two years after it was released. By the way COD 3 is the worst COD game of the series by a wide margin.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
noname2200 said:
stof said:

I saw it selling for $14.99 at Toys R Us brand new.  That would boost sales.

Doesn't make it right...

I agree that it doesn't make it right. That's about what the game is worth. Red Steel caught a lot of crap but was a much better game than COD 3.

I still need to pick this one up, glad to see it getting bumped from my "dead list" in my platinum sellers stuff :D

spdk1 said:
I still need to pick this one up, glad to see it getting bumped from my "dead list" in my platinum sellers stuff :D

spdk1: Friends don't let friends buy crap.

So if I ever see you with a copy of this in your hands, I will be morally obligated to rip your thumbs off to stop you from playing it.

Trust me, it will hurt less this way.

Next to Far Cry: Vengeance, it's the worst shooter that I've played on the Wii.