By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT Wii game - even more details

more shovelware coming for wii yay!!!

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

Around the Network
SSurTails said:
more shovelware coming for wii yay!!!

It's too early to cry foul, my friend. This might turn out good: two of Ubisoft's recent Wii games have been decent, at least, and there's some pedigree behind this one.

Granted Team Ninja is probably a hollow shell of its former self, but maybe that means the women will actually have a rear end this time (always wondered how the physics on the DoA girls was supposed to work).

Dark and edgy? Ugh.

Take me back to the '80s.

I want Turtles in Time 2.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I agree with the people complaining on it being called edgy and dark. Unless it's edgy and dark like the original comic ( in B/W) before they were bought by Marvel, I'm not interested. if it is that kind of edgy and dark, than I am. I'm going to say it one more time. Edgy and dark.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
quarashi said:
I want Turtles in Time 2.

second that one

Does anyone else think that dark and edgy could possibly hint to the 2K3 turtles? I liked those turtles.

I hope Venus is playable!

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

amp316 said:
I agree with the people complaining on it being called edgy and dark. Unless it's edgy and dark like the original comic ( in B/W) before they were bought by Marvel, I'm not interested. if it is that kind of edgy and dark, than I am. I'm going to say it one more time. Edgy and dark.

Marvel? TMNT of what I know has nothing to do with Marvel and is still a Mirage Studios product. The original comic is being continued by Mirage Studios in volume 4 now days if I ain't wrong.

I hope the game will have the old style TMNT as they now or soon has toys out resembling the old comics Turtles. But the best think would be to have a few more styles like the first cartoon, maybe more styles and a game original style.

amp316 said:

Well, as long as James Avery reprises his role as Shredder, and as long as they use the original theme song, I'll overlook this whole "dark and edgy" nonsense.