By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks good but ill hold of any criticism until i see more footage.

One thing though the game will be great regardless of the graphics.

Around the Network

Still to early to say much about the graphics, there was only 16 seconds of actual game play footage, that's not a whole lot to go by.

Isn't it great that we get a sequel to two amazing games and the majority of people can only comment on the graphics? That's not the most important thing, you know...

yeah the graphics arnt great but it will be a fun game and im sure they will get better as time goes on. I mean remember Gears of War 1's (the other GOW) trailers. The game looked several times better when it was released. so trailers dont really mean anything

Long Live SHIO!

that trailer missed many things that final version will hopefully have like lighting engine.( i know Final version will have lighting engine cause they are usingKZ2 lighting engine in GOWIII)

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Isn't it great that we get a sequel to two amazing games and the majority of people can only comment on the graphics? That's not the most important thing, you know...

Well, what else is there for us to talk about?

Hyams said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Kratos ripping off the Harpies wings and cutting out the cyclops' eye

I've never played a Gow title, but man that trailer looked sweet. That's mos def a day one purchase.

Hyams said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I thought about that, but I was already in the middle of my rant so I posted that anyways .

Max King of the Wild said:
Hyams said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Kratos ripping off the Harpies wings and cutting out the cyclops' eye

It shall be awesome: