By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: VGA Results Thread (Updated)

What about the special announcement? It was Dante's Inferno, right?

:/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
What about the special announcement? It was Dante's Inferno, right?

:/

Gears Of War 2 map Pack Available tonight, World Premier Videos... stuff like that.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

heh heh heh... Fail award show fails... anyway I'm sure they meant best Wii game Boom Blox not "Boom Box" which Boom Blox wasn't even that fun... but that might be it they want to say that to make Wii not look that great compared to the other consoles as this awards show always sucks and particularly sucks if you like Nintendo games at all or even Nintendo exclusives... Nothing amazing ever gets picked always generic and boring copies of each other...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

double post

Zombl337 said:
GTA4 OWNS! Also, Gears 2 RAPES is better than MGS4's visuals, that is a FACT!

I agree.

Around the Network

This is how it should have been.

MSG4-GOTY
Gears 2-graphics
Brawl-Music

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

No prize for Brawl? And GTA4 for GOTY? Epic fail.

Seriously, I would've prefered MGS4 (or pretty much any other game) to win the GOTY, but seeing that GTA won, I think these awards are worthless.

either way I'm glad MGS4 didnt win GOTY. Imagine if an interactive movie won GOTY.

LBP beats GTAIV for PS3 GotY, but GTA beats it for overall GotY? Um...

And I agree.  Brawl should've won best fighter and best score.

Edit: Missed the "original" bit in the music category.  I guess MGS4 deserves it then.

This year was even more BS than last year. Having played and enjoyed both, Soul Calibur IV is not even in the same league as Brawl. Brawl should have won, hands down.

And don't even get me started on GTAIV--it holds the distinction of being the only nominated game that didn't deserve a nomination. My friend and I weren't even considering it when we were debating over what the winner would be.

I must say, the best part was the beginning with the console sex ("You play the same games!"--gets shot by Wii).

Count me out for watching next year.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."