By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whatever happened to Benga's official PS3 is doomed thread?

I thought it'll stop this recurrent barrage of information about the same thing. So much for that.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

People obviously didnt want benga getting all the vg$ and made their own threads. clever

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It did. He locked a few threads. Now he just has to convince the other mods to do the same, set up similar threads for Microsoft/Nintendo, enforce all three bans...and thereby effectively kill off the site.

P.S. Stop whining!

The only problem That I have with these threads is that they are useless and am too lazy to go and check the other topics that may interest me that are not listed on the "hottopics " list ...................

Ok Again... I never saw a (OFFICIAL "Wii PWNS ALL", "RROD", "08 Year of the PS3",) threads. so why start now?

Lets make  a couple hundred "Official" threads and forget about making threads all together, just make replies to threads you have no control over, heck lets just close the forum and everyone keep to them selves.

The PS3 "Doomed" threads that people are referring to are News Articles from CNN, Washington Times, etc..

It's not some thread a Fanboy started to piss other Fanboys off.

Those threads you can close.

Leave the News Articles threads alone.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

It did. He locked a few threads. Now he just has to convince the other mods to do the same, set up similar threads for Microsoft/Nintendo, enforce all three bans...and thereby effectively kill off the site.

P.S. Stop whining!

We're sending you to NeoGAF to plot against them not us, you moron! Stop giving Stof crazy ideas! Now he might stop bringing the mail to our mailboxes!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
noname2200 said:

P.S. Stop whining!

We're sending you to NeoGAF to plot against them not us, you moron! Stop giving Stof crazy ideas! Now he might stop bringing the mail to our mailboxes!

I'm like Rogue, or Cyclops;

I can't just turn off my superpower at will!

noname2200 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
noname2200 said:

P.S. Stop whining!

Wear something to limit your superpower!

izaaz101 said:
noname2200 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
noname2200 said:

P.S. Stop whining!

I agree.

Any clothes at all would help.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
izaaz101 said:
noname2200 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
noname2200 said:

P.S. Stop whining!

I agree.

Any clothes at all would help.

I have no witty response to that.

Well played, sir, well played.