By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - metal gear solid quick note for those who will go crazy if multiplat

Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

It's funny that with all the "ps3 is doomed" stuff on vgchartz, ps3 games are always "most popular" on the website as well. How ironic

Hmmmmmm, I wonder why?

Around the Network

I hope it does..

mighty give me something to watch (fanboy wars)

OMG I'm sure it won't go on the 360, but lemme tell u something. If this game goes on the american console, I'm gonna get mad!

I already beat it twice, I'd have to buy it again just for achievements and amazing MGO on Live..

Please stay exclusive.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Valkyria00 said:
I already knew that. Both 2&3 ended up on Xbox. Enhanced versions at that.

MGS4 is tailored for PS3 though. I just dont see it happening.

No, MGS2 was a horrible port to the XBOX, and MGS3 never released on the XBOX, get your facts straight.

mM
Around the Network
Slavedemonxi said:
Not a big deal. Consoles shouldn't be defined by third party exclusives. They should be judged on their first and second party games. I think all third parties should just go multiplatform.

well i think mgs4 will goto 360 its bound to after exclusive deal is finished.............but difinitive version is already out, so i hav no intrest in re buying 360 version. im more interested in how they will put it on 360

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

It's funny that with all the "ps3 is doomed" stuff on vgchartz, ps3 games are always "most popular" on the website as well. How ironic

... cause those things really got all there views in a legit way...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Pristine20 said:
you're funny.

... cause those things really got all there views in a legit way...

Actually, if you ask me, its because of the number of people who just want to hate the ps3.

Think about it, most nintendo fans aren't talking about how awesome nintendo's sales is or how the wii will beat the ps2 in 3 years. Instead they're talking about how the ps3 will be canned next year and how sony will die. Easy to say if you're not one of the 180,000 working for them. Think NJ5

Most M$ fans on the other hand are talking about how the exact same thing instead of focusing on their own console. Think Gebx

Why does LBP get so many hits? It's obviously because people like burgles always check up on it to make sure it's not selling so they can find more articles saying the same thing!

So much for Benga's official PS3 is doomed thread.

I need a break from vgc for a while. I should focus on P4

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I wouldnt blame konami if it went multiplat, but it would be a blow to sony and the ps3

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Pristine20 said:
kirby007 said:
Pristine20 said:

Think about it, most nintendo fans aren't talking about how awesome nintendo's sales is or how the wii will beat the ps2 in 3 years. Instead they're talking about how the ps3 will be canned next year and how sony will die. Easy to say if you're not one of the 180,000 working for them. Think NJ5

Most M$ fans on the other hand are talking about how the exact same thing instead of focusing on their own console. Think Gebx

Dare ya to prove this.

I can wait!