By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - To adress all the recent home hate...

FishyJoe said:
I think the point is that if it's boring and pointless, the community will be small and niche. Even the worst MMOs have a small niche community, does that make them a success?

but many psn users kinda like home, like me, thats what matters at the end of the day..........no matter what you say u wont stop me logging on home everynow and then.........so by u saying home is pointless does not automatically make me think its pointless.........if u dont like it dont use it lol..........im getting a bit confused why "other" console fanboys have seemed to be kind of personally effected by release of home.........all of a sudden home is automtically crap coz its on ps3.............its a free service for those who want to use it and it willl be updated regulary...............not bad for free if u ask me

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Home is good all you Xbots need to stop hating on PS3 cause you dont have it!!

lmao jk

and LOL i had to add this picture!

i like Home i made three friends and it allowed me a chance to talk to people all over the world in a 3-D sense. like my costa rican friend. this is just a beta and hasn't been officially release. this is a step up for Sony and the PSN and XBL are closer than ever in online terms.

Your Costa Rican friend is most likely some US teen who wants people to think he's Costa Rican, just so he can suddenly switch to a super-hot babe while you are transfixed by his flatulent dancing.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

What if we all just wait a few months and then see if Home is a success or a flop?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
saxophonehero said:
i like Home i made three friends and it allowed me a chance to talk to people all over the world in a 3-D sense. like my costa rican friend. this is just a beta and hasn't been officially release. this is a step up for Sony and the PSN and XBL are closer than ever in online terms.

You have this magical device in front of you called a  "computer""  connected to the ""internet"". 

It allows you use chat programs in 3D and even go to places called ""forums"" and communicate with other people also...

OOWEOOOOOOOWEEEEWOOOOOOOWOOOOO!

NJ5 said:
What if we all just wait a few months and then see if Home is a success or a flop?

Thanks for the suggestion, Captain Killjoy...

noname2200 said:
NJ5 said:

We can still have fun in the meantime by reading those stories about Home. Especially the ones with stalkers getting owned.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

saxophonehero said:

Your saying that because of home psn is closer to xbl? Wow and who knew that a lifeless pointless app would do that to the king of online services with consoles.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

NJ5 said:
noname2200 said:
NJ5 said:

We can still have fun in the meantime by reading those stories about Home. Especially the ones with stalkers getting owned.

?

What stories are those?