By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IM getting a ps3 ABOUT TIME :):):)

*~Onna76~* said:
@kber81, that's right! And indeed means woman... no one can't argue with that, since I'm a woman :D

My avatar is stolen... I thought someone took yours too.

Around the Network

I'm seriously considering getting one too because of that $150 credit from Sony, the only catch is I think we will be having 65nm chips in store by the end of the year since they should be producing them now. Also I'd like to have the updated controller, hopefully with rumble technology.

Congrats, the starter pack is IMO a great deal! BTW, IMO Super Stardust HD on the PSN is a great bargain too! Very addictive.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
Congrats, the starter pack is IMO a great deal! BTW, IMO Super Stardust HD on the PSN is a great bargain too! Very addictive.

I second that... also don't forget about Tekken... 

FilaBrasileiro said:
I'm seriously considering getting one too because of that $150 credit from Sony, the only catch is I think we will be having 65nm chips in store by the end of the year since they should be producing them now. Also I'd like to have the updated controller, hopefully with rumble technology.

Yeah I'm kind of waiting for the 65nm as well. If they come by the end of the year I assume we can expect a world wide price drop perhaps.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

You are making an excellent investment. I personally can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII, I know it's a long way off but I am really excited to play next gen Final Fantasy.

Since you are getting the starter pack. You will receive Resistance. I look forward to seeing you gaming online... Let us know your PSN ID when you can.

Make sure you get the starter pack before Aug. 31st. I think it's just a summer promotion in Australia.

Good.. everyone wants a ps3 its just they cant afford it.

mM

yea i know its august 31st haha that why im getting a early birthday pres haha i think my parents are paying 300 or something. soo i only got 660 to pay WOOO

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000