By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Play is Now the Best Selling Game Ever(w/ exceptions)

what about virtual console and other re-releases?

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
Super Mario Land was never packed in was it?

good question.

damkira said:
Zucas said:

Real question is will it be able to maintain it with games like Wii Fit, New Super Mario Bros., and Mario Kart Wii threatening?

These are wonderful times to be a Nintendo fan.

Not really. There isn't a new Zelda game announced.

O-D-C said:
O-D-C said:
Super Mario Land was never packed in was it?

good question.

I think in the other thread they came to a conclusion that Super Mario Land was packed in. I beleive someone had the bundle. Maybe someone else could find the thread (can't remember what it's called).

There were a number of Game Boy bundles. The most popular one was of course the Tetris bundle, but the Super Mario Land was the second-most-popular one.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
damkira said:
Zucas said:

Real question is will it be able to maintain it with games like Wii Fit, New Super Mario Bros., and Mario Kart Wii threatening?

New Zelda (and Mario) was confirmed by Miyamoto already.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

makingmusic476 said:
Wii Play comes with a Wiimote. Technically every one sold is a bundle. :P

And games come in a box with a booklet.  I mean if we really want to get technical we can make anything sound like anything. 

coolestguyever said:
okay I'm sorry but I can't count Wii play as the best selling game ever. Basically youre buying it for the controller, and for an extra $5 you get a game.

I bought it for Wii Play.  Your disproven haha.

Haha I really don't care what you would count it as but the fact of the matter is its sold on the market and that's final.  Is Wii Play bundled with the controller or the controller bundled wiht Wii Play.  I don't know but I'm not going to assume which.

ClaudeLv250 said:
Snesboy said:
damkira said:
Zucas said:

New Zelda (and Mario) was confirmed by Miyamoto already.

I need video footage.

I said that wrong. I recall him saying a new Zelda was in the works but I need footage of it. There we go!

Zucas said:
coolestguyever said:
okay I'm sorry but I can't count Wii play as the best selling game ever. Basically youre buying it for the controller, and for an extra $5 you get a game.

I bought it for Wii Play.  Your disproven haha.

Haha I really don't care what you would count it as but the fact of the matter is its sold on the market and that's final.  Is Wii Play bundled with the controller or the controller bundled wiht Wii Play.  I don't know but I'm not going to assume which.

I bought it for both.

The rEVOLution is not being televised