By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s Home 3D World Already Turning To Sex

Some guy was sitting down on the pond rocks in the mall, then another gun jumps across each one, goes beside him, and starts doing the Running Man. After a minute of groin thrusts to the guys face, he realizes what is going on and runs away in shame.

Why are so many people online right now?

Around the Network
arsenicazure said:
OMG.. i can totally see nintendo justifying their "friend code" system thru this incident

You can bet the next interview with a Nintendo rep will mention the crap going on home will  justify their system.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Not news worthy, it always happens in every MMO experience.

As for you gebx, you should be banned. You're not a regular here, you're not a Sony fan, you've been trolling before, and now this... finding any negative Sony reports and positng them here. What the hell is wrong with you? another example of DMJ's sig?

The guy who made the tape has such a gay voice ^_^

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Those girls were loving it!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I lol'ed hard for that "Psycho BJ" clip. At least, observers will be lol'ling hard because of Home. It's like watching Jackass or something.

@ Aj_habfan
That story is funny! It's kinda like the latest Penny Arcade comics.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

I'm sorry but I don't see sex in this video. Can anybody help me please? BTW a guy with a voice like that shouldn't make videos ...

Lmao those videos were awesome.

Xen said:
Not news worthy, it always happens in every MMO experience.

As for you gebx, you should be banned. You're not a regular here, you're not a Sony fan, you've been trolling before, and now this... finding any negative Sony reports and positng them here. What the hell is wrong with you? another example of DMJ's sig?

HEY!

Home isn't safe for kids!

I'm just trying to help people out here!

lol!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I was walking through the Plaza and wondering if EVERY chick in there is a guy doing it just for the lulz. Would not be surprised if it's 100% guys.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger