By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s Home 3D World Already Turning To Sex

Onyxmeth said:
deathgod33 said:
you cant blame home for that, blame the stupid people people in this world.
i was afraid of this....

No one is really blaming HOME for this. It was obvious from the start that this would start to resemble Second Life. Luckily there aren't nearly as many options, so it limits what twisted shit can be done on HOME. I just find it comforting to know that none of the consoles have a quality vocal community. PSN always seemed more genuine and mild because of the lack of microphones, but the moment the freedom is given, their true colors come out. Today it's the women. I bet in less than a week, it'll be a group of white guys dressed in the closest they can get to KKK clothing going up to random black avatars and using the guns gesture. Mark my words.

LOL Exactly! Sony just created a monster. I'd hate to see the updates to home. Including moves n stuff.

Around the Network

Is anyone actually surprised by this?

That's just sad....no wonder there's barely any women in Home, I don't blame them

I think this was pretty much a given and yet people still feel obligated to act ::OMG:: surprised.

It will be pretty interesting to see what Home degenerates into without appropriate measures being made by Home admins in the future.

But... this is the Beta.

I already see that the service needs different regions/instances based upon the interests of the user.

Kind of like the gamer areas of XBL. Casual, family, hardcore, friendly, competitive, social, 18+, 18 under, etc. etc.

Dividing sections based upon ESRB ratings/registration ages would probably be a good idea.

It's interesting anyway. The next few months (weeks even) will partly boil down to the amount of content being added to the service. Right now it's pretty thin, but then so was PSN when it debuted for all those who were early PS3 adopters.

lol what? There was nothing about sex in that video whatsoever. US can be ridiculously prudish sometimes.

Around the Network
BKK2 said:
lol what? There was nothing about sex in that video whatsoever. US can be ridiculously prudish sometimes.

This has nothing to do with the US and you know it. The idea of what Home was supposed to be was naive and it was known from a long time just by common sense  from critics, of what it could turn into. The critics ended up being right before the full version was even launched. Now you just knnow what to expect.

how many more PS3 bashing news should we expect from you gebex?(you already posted 3 in the past 12 hours or so)

i mean you go and find every single no name blog that wrote an article to bash PS3 and you post it .Enough is enough.

BKK2 said:

Well there are no actions in HOME to comprise of people having sex. The gangbang dancing is the furthest it can be taken at the moment. Watching that video though, you should know it's just a bunch of guys pushing up against girls using the most freedom they have at their disposal and not just some innocent group dancing.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

SpartanFX said:
how many more PS3 bashing news should we expect from you gebex?(you already posted 3 in the past 12 hours or so)

i mean you go and find every single no name blog that wrote an article to bash PS3 and you post it .Enough is enough.

I'm just doing my duty, warning vgchartz members that have kids that the crap that goes on in Home is not moderated...

PS - Its actually four...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

you don't own PS3 and it's not your duty,,

I can post article every 3 hours about someone reporting a RROD article but i don't do that cause I don't own a 360 and I don't care for it.

but you on the other hand go out of your way to post something negative about PS3 which in this case could be experience of 10-20% of people going to home.

find more article for 360 and post it there.