By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s Home 3D World Already Turning To Sex

^You blind?

He called someone a "hottie".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
^^
Wouldn't that eventually make it a good thing though?

If you mean "good" as in "it'll be a big deal" you'd be correct, in the same way that AIDS is a big deal. There's really little that Sony can do. It's going to turn women into making men avatars just so they don't feel annoyed when going into HOME. I'm an attention whore though, so I'm going to make the sluttiest HOME avatar female of all time just so I can get a band of groupies following my sweet ass.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Euphoria14 said:
^^

If you mean "good" as in "it'll be a big deal" you'd be correct, in the same way that AIDS is a big deal. There's really little that Sony can do. It's going to turn women into making men avatars just so they don't feel annoyed when going into HOME. I'm an attention whore though, so I'm going to make the sluttiest HOME avatar female of all time just so I can get a band of groupies following my sweet ass.

LMAO!! Just hope they don't force you to do PS-Oral!!!! ROFL!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbitFfMypmI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbitFfMypmI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Onyxmeth said:
Euphoria14 said:
^^

hehe, you should set a trap!!!     http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52837&page=1

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Euphoria14 said:
^You blind?

He called someone a "hottie".

oh dear god. NOT HOTTIE! I must sheild my younger sisters eyes! I didn't know hottie was the action of sticking a penis in a vagina

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Euphoria14 said:
^^

Already a step ahead of you

This would never happen at Black Mesa!

Check out this video!! OMG!!!! This dude created a test dummy chick avatar to see how long it would take to see losers come up to him. You will be surprised to find out how long it took!!! LMAO!!

I made a hideous female character who was overweight and I was surrounded by a couple of guy avatars and they were speaking in Spanish.

Now I understand enough Spanish to know they were talking about liking big women and talking to each other about me having a nice big ass and shaking my body nice.

All I thought was "wow..."

Fun stuff. This is without a doubt the most fun part of Home for me. Some of the vocal responses are awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
I made a hideous female character who was overweight and I was surrounded by a couple of guy avatars and they were speaking in Spanish.

Now I understand enough Spanish to know they were talking about liking big women and talking to each other about me having a nice big ass and shaking my body nice.

All I thought was "wow..."

Fun stuff. This is without a doubt the most fun part of Home for me. Some of the vocal responses are awesome.

LOL...now I know what you like spending ur time doing. Check out the last video, he turns the tables on some guys while being dressed like a chick and turns into a fat male pervert and the dudes freakout and run.