By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk or Socom:Confrontation

I need a headset for the PS3 and might as well get a game out of iby buying the Warhawk or Socom headset bundle. I'm obviously going to ask which game is better and which mic is better. Also which game has the least amount of lag and which game has the easiest learning curve? Thanks for all suggestions!

Around the Network

I haven't played warhawk but at this point not really loving socom as much as the previous titles! So blindly I'm going to go with Warhawk.

Better game: Warhawk
Better headset: probably Socom
Less lag: no idea! Socom had lots at launch, should be OK now.
Easier learning curve: Socom

there are other games bundled with the official headset also.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

BULLDOGG said:

like.........?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Warhawk isn't even sold with the headset anymore as far as I'm aware. In most countries it isn't even sold at retail, theUS it is a 'greatest hits' or whatever you call it there.

I would suggest the SOCOM bundle, the official PS3 headset is amazing.

I still see the Warhawk bundle around, but they may just be old copies. 

Like other people have said, the SOCOM headset is better.  I can't believe I passed it up when I saw it for $50 (SOCOM+headset).

Yakuzaice said:
KylieDog said:
Warhawk isn't even sold with the headset anymore as far as I'm aware. In most countries it isn't even sold at retail, theUS it is a 'greatest hits' or whatever you call it there.

Like other people have said, the SOCOM headset is better.  I can't believe I passed it up when I saw it for $50 (SOCOM+headset).

Ialso still find the warhawk bundle around. BTW do you know of the other bundles bulldogg was referring to?

Warhawk is the better game but the learning curve is steep if you don't stay in the noob servers at first.

segajon said:
Yakuzaice said:
KylieDog said:

Ialso still find the warhawk bundle around. BTW do you know of the other bundles bulldogg was referring to?

There is an EndWar bundle, but I don't know if that is the official headset.  Plus it is $80-$90.

segajon said:
BULLDOGG said:

like.........?

End War comes with a bundle too...