By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

I've been playing persona 3 for the ps2 and Final fantasy type 0 hd for the xbox one

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@lestatdark , its very nice to see u again my friend. Have missed u alot :)
I am going to play fallout 4 sometime early next year
Also will get dragon quest 7 & 8 for 3ds when they come out next year as we

Robo! How have you been?

Fallout 4 is pretty good, i'm almost at 100H playthrough and I've still to tackle the main quest, been exploring mostly. Can't wait to get DQ7 and DQ8 for the 3DS as well, but here's hoping S-E finally decides to localize Dragon Quest Monsters for the 3DS outside Japan

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I haven't been playing too many rpgs lately although I have sunk 100 hours into XCX already and still have lots to do. I also started Mario and luigi partners in time recently, its pretty fun so far.

@lestatdark, I am good my friend.
I think the game will come over via Nintendo though, since they have done 4 localization's for square-Enix alone this year for them.
I loving star wars battlefront on my Xbox one. Also need to work on the witcher 3 soon as well

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Would love to play The Witcher 3 myself too, but I've yet to finish the first one and start the second one. Currently I have very limited free time to play long, drawn-out RPGs (don't even know when I'm gonna finish FO4) sadly :/

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

currently trying to work on : FINAL FANTASY TYPE 0 HD, for the XBOX ONE.

I'm almost done with Final Fantasy VIII's boring ass. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be over with it.

@kuksenkov, so u hated ff8? Its my favorite final fantasy game and my 2nd all-time favorite rpg as well, how u feel about ff8 is how I feel about ff12.

I didn't hate it, but didn't enjoy it as much as other entries. I was really into it until Rinoa became the central theme of the plotline, if she had been likeable I could've handled it.. But alas, I dislike her and how everything went downhill after she became the focus of the storyline.

Yesterday I beat Final Fantasy 9, and I LOVED IT. That's how you do charming and nostalgia justice.

Will start playing Xenogears soon. And Final Fantasy XII is still in my backlog.

Kuksenkov said:
I'm almost done with Final Fantasy VIII's boring ass. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be over with it.

I feel like the first 3/4 is better then the last 1/4