By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@stokedup , welcome back. :)
i took off 4 months from playing ff14 on ps3, so i eager to get my ff14 fix back on.
also i better not this time around be the damn,damn,damn,damn tank for fighting ifrit . i was a conjuror at the time too. it was me and a red mage job class ( forgot the ff14 name of it ) and i was running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

So is anyone planning on getting the Final Fantasy X-X HD remake??
i think i might buy them, My only problem is money is getting tighter as my GF is ready to have our first (and last:) )
child, and march is quite good for game releaes with FFX, MGSvGZ and Dark Souls2.
If i buy FFXHD ill get it for my Vita i reckon

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
So is anyone planning on getting the Final Fantasy X-X HD remake??
i think i might buy them, My only problem is money is getting tighter as my GF is ready to have our first (and last:) )
child, and march is quite good for game releaes with FFX, MGSvGZ and Dark Souls2.
If i buy FFXHD ill get it for my Vita i reckon

Yup, getting them for the PS3. My GF has called dibs on playing the game first though, won't be playing for a long time

Also, congrats on having your child, hope everything goes well for him/her and your GF when the time comes .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Just finished Danganronpa on vita.
I came across this game by accident on amazon while looking for new releases and im so glad i did. I thoroughly enjoy it from start to finish because of the gripping story and awesome characters, i cant remember the last time ive wanted to know what was going to happen next in a story. i will 100% be picking up the sequel that comes out in 6 months, what a game! :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

@StokedUp nice Junko avatar.

anybody playing TOS Chronicles yet?

Around the Network

@KingWithnoKrown

I have yet to play it sadly ;_;, I might just pick up the first one on psn. Although I did play the 5 hour demo for Ar NoSurge and I have to say, it's pretty great.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

@Akiran theres a demo up for it? The game looks good I wanna give it a try.

@KingWithNoKrown yup :) it's a 5 hour demo for Japanese PS+ members. I do have to say it's a 7 gb download, also I think it's 5 hours from when you activate and not how long you play.

(if you have a ps4, there's 3months japanese ps+ for free)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

FFIV (as II on SNES) did me in HARD. Been a JRPG fanatic ever since.

I miss SNES and PS1.

lestatdark said:
Welcome back StokedUp

Haven't played FF14 myself, I just can't seem to get into mmorpgs.

Lestat , have you played grim dawn I 've put a lot of time into the grim dawn  Alpha and yesterday they dropped  act 2 on us. 

I like the fact that with act 1 they continue with every build to add lots of new new content to the existing act 1 game , not just bug fixes and and where now on build 17  thats the build that brought  in act 2  so even though they are working on new acts they still add to the game from beginning to end .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot