@lestatdark, welcome back my friend. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mjk45, just wanted too let u know that my company is strongly considering making my game, for the ps3 as well from launch. are game engine is already a multi engine, so it looks like u will have your wish.

yep it really is the way to go unless you get a really great incentive one way or the other , tell you what if it  pans out i will buy it for both systems.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

lestatdark said:
Back in this thread after a very, very long time.

I'm currently playing Titan Quest Immortal Throne, almost finishing my current Normal run with my Assassin character (Level 42, amazing DPS).

My favourite ARPG after Diablo even Blizzard said when asked what to expect from D3 graphically said not to worry it will be have everything TQ has except parallax scrolling .

I am playing Black rock shooter at the moment awesome PSP ARPG^w^

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@stokedup, i cant wait for tgs. mainly cause i am going to it this year, i am so happy. :)

Awesome^_^ I sadly can't go this year hopdlly next year.

Around the Network

@mjk45, just wanted to give u a update my friend. that my company's game is going to be on both the ps3 and 360, we are thinking about supporting the wii-u as well. also i am debating on if we should support the psvita only or the 3ds and psvita, whats your opinion my friend?

i will try and post some pics from the games at tgs , next month. and some videos as well.

@ Robo it depends on your resources and things like time frames, development kit costs and you would know more about that than me ,although it might be advantageous if you could have some cross platform gaming with the PS3 and Vita along the lines of what Kojima was talking about in playing on the PS3 and then taking it with you on the Vita then when your home continuing back on the big screen,another thing is it ports you thinking of or turning it into a franchise with separate games on different platforms.

@Robo do you pan on getting black rock shooter the Game?

mjk45 said:
lestatdark said:
Back in this thread after a very, very long time.

I'm currently playing Titan Quest Immortal Throne, almost finishing my current Normal run with my Assassin character (Level 42, amazing DPS).

My favourite ARPG after Diablo even Blizzard said when asked what to expect from D3 graphically said not to worry it will be have everything TQ has except parallax scrolling .

Mine as well, though I haven't tried Dungeon Siege III which I was told is also a pretty good ARPG. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"