By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

I was a worried man went to install D2 pus LOD , put in install disc no worries then went to put in play disc  it wasn't there looked through case and box, no where to be seen, i keep all my PC games that came in the old style  large boxes in side some really big boxes that housed large server pc cases not there as well , finally found it in a blank CD cover among my  thin cased pc games,i remembered that it used to come loose in the old double cd case so i put it in its own but then forgot to put it in with the others, do you keep your old pc games in there  original large boxes or do you take out the CD cases and manuals and store them separately

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

@mjk45, i have gow 3,singluarity,p3p,mh3,silent hill shattered memories on psp,grimson gem saga,demons souls,eternal sonata on ps3,grandia on my psp,mgs : peace walker,arc rise fantasia,valhalla knights : elder saga,super mario galaxy 2,red steel 2,bioshock 2, trinity universe,altier rorona,phantasy star portable 2, and a few others as well. slowly marking games off the list, have marked off about 15 games so far.

with all the rpg's coming out this year and the other games that list will grow faster than i can write them off, also me marking them off with be slower after this oct ( my kids being born ).

ps3 : trinity universe

psp : final fantasy 8

360 : final fantasy 11 online

wii : valhalla knights elder saga

ds : final fantasy 4

my current games i am playing on these systems.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

How do I start a forum like this?

@mjk45, i put my console games in a dvd style pouch . so they can stay organized all the time. also i do the same with all my pc games too, i have about 25 pc games. i dont have them on my gaming collection on this site though.

@kingryan, u mean a thread like this ?

Around the Network
mjk45 said:

I was a worried man went to install D2 pus LOD , put in install disc no worries then went to put in play disc  it wasn't there looked through case and box, no where to be seen, i keep all my PC games that came in the old style  large boxes in side some really big boxes that housed large server pc cases not there as well , finally found it in a blank CD cover among my  thin cased pc games,i remembered that it used to come loose in the old double cd case so i put it in its own but then forgot to put it in with the others, do you keep your old pc games in there  original large boxes or do you take out the CD cases and manuals and store them separately

I still have many of my original PC boxes too. Games like Gran Prix 2, Diablo 2(which had one of the most massive manuals ever), Tomb Raider 2, FFVII PC, AOEII and AOEIII LE, Resident Evil, Homeworld, Descent and many others are on the box. 

For Diablo 2 though, I had to re-buy it, since I lost the original CD-Key that came with it. Damn those CD-Keys that came in the print on the front of the CD case  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@mjk45: I still have most of my PC games in their original boxes (not all but a good bit of them). Ill look for D2 later on, since it is not with the rest of them.

Backlog?

PSP: Playing P3P, FF9 and Disgaea 2

PS3: Trinity Universe, DA:O (almost have the plat, just need mage to 20), Cross Edge, Star Ocean International, Demon's Souls (lost about half of my trophies during the PS3colypse, I rarely sync my trophies :( )

DS: Sands of Destruction, DQ IV - V, Both SMTs

X360: BD, LO, IU (have the games but still no system till a S arcade is released)

PC: Playing Last Remnant right now, Risen and going to replay ME 1 and 2 when we get a release date for 3

would anyone buy a sequel to " risen " besides me ?

just found my copy of elder scrolls 3 : morrowwind for the pc, big mistake though. why u might ask, because i been playing it for 4 hrs straight. :)

i forgot how addictive this game was, i know these games arent rpg's but does anyone else have : myst and riven and myst 3 for the pc ? also found my copy of shivers ( a sierra game ), i found a box i didnt know what was in it, in the box was about 30 pc games i forgot i owned. it had all the kings quest games and leisure suit larry games too.

is anyone going to get that dunegon crawler game from bethesda that is coming for the hd systems this fall, sorry i forgot the name, but it was shown off at e3 this year, looks really good too me.