By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

Euphoria14 said:
@Lestat

That baby was freaky man! I remember that like it was yesterday now.

@Xen

Sorry to say this, some may disagree with me here but... get SaGa Frontier first.

The battle system alone is worth it. It reeks of Awesomeness.

Can't afford missing on a "Like New" Lunar, no sir =P

Around the Network

^FINE! Have it your way, loser.

Be sure to pick it up though, it is really cheap so it should be easy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

No worries there ;)

just picked up breath of fire 1, 2 ,3 and 4 . also picked up alundra, enchanted arms,unreal tournament3,chrono trigger,chrono cross,actraiser and actraiser 2,also picked up grandia 1.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
just picked up breath of fire 1, 2 ,3 and 4 . also picked up alundra, enchanted arms,unreal tournament3,chrono trigger,chrono cross,actraiser and actraiser 2,also picked up grandia 1.

Bloody hell.

Around the Network

Alundra, my god, that game is great :D maybe they copied the zelda formula a little, but the puzzles it had were fiendishly difficult :D I get chills down my spine everytime i remember the puzzle to get the Ice Rod >____

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@xen, that was the 1st list. i used all my christmas money today. also got splinter cell :double agent,killer instinct gold,ff7:crisis core,star ocean:1st departure,disgaea,y's ark of naphisdum,and finally soulcalibur4.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@xen, that was the 1st list. i used all my christmas money today. also got splinter cell :double agent,killer instinct gold,ff7:crisis core,star ocean:1st departure,disgaea,y's ark of naphisdum,and finally soulcalibur4.

DUDE!

How much money did you get?

@xen, i spent around $600 on games today

geez ROBOTECHHEAVEN, that's a lot of money :| i only got around 300 euros, spent them all in Gears 2 pro bundle and LO :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"