By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

For FFXIII-2 :

- Allow changing people in battle

- Like mjk said the paradigm combination for each group should stay saved, it was a bother to make it again

- Add a bit more micromanagement in terms of the crystarium system.....maybe sub divide each class into even more divisions

Apart from that they can do what they want with it as long as Lightning doesn't turn into yuna of FFX-2.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

For a International Edition?  Hmm...

- Paradigm combination saves are exactly what t needs (Mjk wins)

- Let me fight the damn Titan

- (if yes to the above) Increase the Crystarium so it would be possible to survive :)

- Make Summing More useful.  besides Death Tricks on Turtles early on, I never once summoned anything.

- Make Quake an actual spell for a Ravager (and replace it with a non elemental hit all spell)

yes PLEASE make the summons useful

@Robotech

I saw you were interested in PE and VS and were wondering if it was coming stateside on PSN. 

You know you should really just buy the disc version of VS off eBay for ~$15-20 and the retail version of PE for ~$10-15 instead of spending ~$10 on a digital copy. 

Yeah it would cost you ~$10-15 more overall, but the pros will far outweigh the cons.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@Mjk45 -  Just watched the Deus Ex Trailer and damn did that pump me up!  Looks amazing (the CGI anyway) but Im excited regardless.  Hopefully we will see alot more at E3.  And Ys Seven SE?  I know its coming to the PSP, but didnt know about any SE version.  Ill go check it out.

Around the Network

The Deus Ex trailer is amazing huh

I got a mail from Square-Enix saying the FF CGI people made the CGI for the DEus Ex trailer......I guess they need something to do before FFXV rofl!

Gonna try to play Deus Ex 1 over the summer.

then new deus ex trailer really does look good, i liked the 1st game . thought the sequel was ok, just it didnt have the atomsphere of the 1st game , also the story and battle system felt like it need some extra polish. hopefully the new game will go back and use some of the ideas and feel of the original.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

i picked up a new copy of parasite eve and vagrant story today for $30 , still going to download them if the states psn , ever catches up to the japan one.

@Robo: Almost all the classics I have downloaded off the PSN I have hard copies of as well.  Classics on the PSP = Awesome.

@mjk45, i things i would like added for a international version of ff13 would be :

1. beable to change ppl while in battle, like ff10 did.

2. expand your learned abilities

3. add more summons, like the real shiva,titan,ramuh,ifrit,toneberry king.

4. allow the party leader to beable to summon and use all the ones u beat in battle.

5. more mark missions and add a new dungeon or 2