By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@ssenkahdavic, have u beaten also : tales of the world radiant mythology for the psp ?
i have , just imported the sequel since namco hasnt said anything about a release outside japan.

I have not.  I almost completed it, but I was going for all missions completed and stopped after the one where you have to fight 3 of your teammates (atleast I think it was 3, Ill have to check later) and they ate me alive :)

Around the Network

My favourite Lead character in a RPG this gen is LIGHTNING!

Turned out so much more than Female Cloud and is so well designed well done Nomura. Love a lot of her scenes in FF13 especially the "WORST BIRTHDAY EVER" scene which made me laugh.

And the bit in Chapter 12 where she goes "You First" to the soldier in the bike vehicle thing.

I always felt her motivation was good & it really struck me that she's good at heart when she told Hope that snow wasn't responsible for his mother's death....this is at a point in the game where we are led to believe that she "hates" snow.....so it was nice to see Lightning didn't twist Hope's point of view & make him hate snow even more.

After that well I've played more WRPG's this gen than RPG's and most lead characters in WRPG's just don't stick out to me.

If I had to chose one it would probably be Kazuma Kiryu.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ssenkahdavic said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
which past rpg series that hasnt yet appeared on the current systems, do u hope makes a appearance soon ?
i wana see a new dark cloud game the most, followed by a new grandia game.

1. Suikoden 6

2. The Legend of Dragoon 2

3. Rogue Galaxy 2

4. Persona 5

5. SMT: Nocturne 2

WoW, the Legend of Dragoon. Now that one brings back memories. That was an incredible game. I am kinda of overwhelmed with games atm, but that would be a nice series to revive.

sacred 2:fallen angel, does anyone play this game online?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

fallout new vegas, are u interested in this game ?

Around the Network

@Robo

I hated Fallout 3 so no

Massive disappointment after ESIV Oblivion imo

Oblivion is such a classic game

hey can u make it the new discussion topic in the PS RPG's thread or in this one

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darthdevidem01, well if u want u can be my 2nd in command and make new game topic of discussions, ok. but yea sure, which thread do u want it in though?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
has anyone else beaten : brave story new traveler besides me ?

I beat it a few years back I enjoyed the combat and story.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
which past rpg series that hasnt yet appeared on the current systems, do u hope makes a appearance soon ?
i wana see a new dark cloud game the most, followed by a new grandia game.

If you are talking about strictly consoles then

1.  Parasite Eve

2.  Skies of Arcadia

3.  Grandia

4.  Xenogears/ Xenosaga

5.) A traditional Phantasy Star(not the online games that have been released in recent years)

@lostintheodyssey, not just consoles. if a game u would like on the handhelds, that is fine too.
skies of arcadia 2 would be so awesome, i hope someday soon sega makes this a reality.