By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - wats up wit the threads on VGC? every few threads is PS3 bashing one

kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
NJ5 said:
sharv33n said:
NJ5 said:
It's because of the NPD numbers. Now there are a lot of articles in the mainstream media bashing Sony/PS3 and people are posting them. Partly it's a bad thing that there are so many threads about it, on the other hand it gives us a picture of what normal people may be reading (although this could be collected in a single thread).

ya i guess so, but u dont have to take it a step further and start bashin the satisfied owners of that company  

To a certain extent that happens all the time. I understand that Sony fans aren't happy, but I haven't seen more personal attacks than normal.

ya i guess so, but still this society we live in is gettin so arrogant.

does 2 jobs and working ring a bell?

wat do u mean by that?

Around the Network
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
aren't you giving the problem more attention then it deserves?...

im giving awareness that, that NEEDS to stop.

like the other 9000 threads about the same subject?

i guess we are persistant to stop badmouthing

and make the problem more dramatic?...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:does 2 jobs and working ring a bell?

Ok we get it, they fucked up by releasing an AMAZING CONSOLE for $599. They should have released it for $299 and gone bankrupt, what a bad company they are, loosing billions just so the consumer can get it for a lower price.

mM
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
NJ5 said:
sharv33n said:
NJ5 said:
It's because of the NPD numbers. Now there are a lot of articles in the mainstream media bashing Sony/PS3 and people are posting them. Partly it's a bad thing that there are so many threads about it, on the other hand it gives us a picture of what normal people may be reading (although this could be collected in a single thread).

ya i guess so, but u dont have to take it a step further and start bashin the satisfied owners of that company  

To a certain extent that happens all the time. I understand that Sony fans aren't happy, but I haven't seen more personal attacks than normal.

wat do u mean by that?

I pointed out what you said and now think about what sony dudes have said...

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:

more dramtic, are u serious? does it look like im gettin dramatic  

Around the Network

Firstly, this isn't the only thread commenting on all the other threads. We appreciate you saying it needs to stop, but people have been saying this before you.

To answer your question, it's because mainstream media after mainstream media are continuously bashing PS3 and Sony. A couple of weeks ago, due to sales, it was usually Sony fanboys making "PS3 is DO000mED threads." Now, due to media, it's more frequent.

Also, you said why don't people just help them when their down instead of bashing; I share your sympathy but TRUST me, if it was the other way around it'll be alot worse. It was bad enough when PS3 would barely outsell 360 one week, imagine a 2:1 or almost 3:1 ratio (which is what M$ is doing now to them)? ....I don't want to be here if that happens.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:

nevermind what i have said here.. since this isn't a serious discussion i guess...  joker

sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:

Oh, no, judging from your OP, you couldn't possibly be making things more dramatic!  /sarcasm

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
kirby007 said:
sharv33n said:
NJ5 said:
sharv33n said:
NJ5 said:

wat do u mean by that?

I pointed out what you said and now think about what sony dudes have said...

i still dont get where ur going wit that

@sharv33n: He's talking about this (from more than 3 years ago):

http://www.joystiq.com/2005/07/06/sony-wants-you-to-earn-that-playstation-3/

During a recent interview with Japanese economic website Toyo Keizai, ever-charming Ken Kutaragi had this to say about Sony's goal for the PS3: "for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957