By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The 'Why I Love My 360' Thread - no negativity allowed

toastboy44562 said:
Does anybody know if they are making a lost odyssey 2?

Mistwalker's been dead silent on the 360 front since they announced "Cry On" and their intention to make a second Blue Dragon game.

Around the Network

I like the fact that the 360 has most of the games im interested in playing. PS3 has the others but 9 out of 10 games i enjoy are on the 360.

The other reason why i like my 360 (and other microsoft products AKA Zune) is the constant addition of features in menus and dashboards. Your device dosnt go out of date just because a new model is available it is continually software upgraded.

Other corporations should follow Microsofts example

Long Live SHIO!

1337 Gamer said:
I like the fact that the 360 has most of the games im interested in playing. PS3 has the others but 9 out of 10 games i enjoy are on the 360.

The other reason why i like my 360 (and other microsoft products AKA Zune) is the constant addition of features in menus and dashboards. Your device dosnt go out of date just because a new model is available it is continually software upgraded.

Other corporations should follow Microsofts example

i love my zune :D was the best investment i ever made... poor thing is probably overworked though

Nice game library

Xbox live is the shyt

Halo 3

Guilty Gear :Overture

Ain't no rules in the jungle, if there were I wouldn't be here!!

because it plays games and lets me open and close its disc drive

Around the Network

Reasons i love my microsoft xbox 360.

1. Simply awesome games this generation like......................

Dead rising
Left 4 Dead
Gears of war 1
Gears of war 2
Crackdown
Halo 3
Project gothem racing 3
Project gotham racing 4
Ninja gaiden 2
Quake 4
Prey
Condenmed: criminal origins (much scarier than condemned 2)
Saints row 1 (Although i prefer saints 2 we had the 1st saints game)
Smackdown vs raw 2007 (For obvious reasons the only version with online and for me sd v raw pawns both sd v raw 08 & 09)

2. An online service that is simply amazing and percentage wise has a much higher amount of games that have online compared to the console competition, games like Virtua tennis 3 are online multiplayer exclusive, so are Virtua fighter 5 and Tony hawks project 8.

3. Achievements, well, it goes without saying that i love achievements and all 360 games no matter how old or new will have the advantage of all coming with GAURANTEED achievements.

4. xbox live arcade......... Once again in terms of classic games nothing compares to xbla's amazing collection of games IMO, games like.......

Streets of rage 2
Rez HD
Duke nukem 3D
Ultimate mortal kombat 3
Soul calibur
Castle crashers
Ikaruga

and many many more............

5. new xbox experience........ you can type messages must faster when compared to the old blades days, Party chat, seamlessly meeting new people because a buddy of a buddy joins your party, before you know it theres like 6 of you all chatting away.

6. In game fave music, i still love listening to my fave dance songs whilst playing fun racers like Ridge racer 6 or Project gotham racing 3 or 4.

Thats pretty much it.......... bottom line is this________________

360 is an amazing console and i will be playing it for many MANY more years to come.

I love 360 live games.

Braid
Banjo kazooie
Battlestar galactica

It makes the stuff the psn network offers look really poor imo. My one 'tiny' gripe is that they expect you to pay for themes though. If they gave our free themes and Microsoft made it's own version of wipout HD it would be absolute perfection.

FIFA 09, call of duty 4, call of duty WAW, GOW, GOW2

I love the 360 because of Gears of War. The first next gen game i played. Made me feel like it was really next gen. Plus 360 has all the rpg's. Lost Odyssey, best rpg i played last year. Its just an amazing console.

The 360 is a great console, i got it mainly because of all the RPG's that it has, but Forza 2 and Gears 2 were two awesome games that i've played too =)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"