By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The 'Why I Love My PS3' Thread - no negativity allowed

So many great games

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network
leo-j said:
myths_n_legends said:
i dont own a ps3 but i still love it because no matter how bad things may be going in my life i just remind myself its going a whole lot worse for sony :D yay go ps3!!!

.................................wow

Yeah, reported him already.

myths_n_legends said:
i dont own a ps3 but i still love it because no matter how bad things may be going in my life i just remind myself its going a whole lot worse for sony :D yay go ps3!!!

WOW. That Was AWESOME! LOL. I know it was trolling and everything but it was soo much better than the rest of these trolls (like the guy wit the blu ray player comment). At first I thought he wasn't trolling but snuck it in there last minute. Bravo lol.

OT: I love my PS3 not because it's a playstation, not because it's a blu ray player, but because of the games. With my PS3 I am able to play all of the great multiplats that the 360 has, and get to play the great 1st and 2nd party games. Honestly, IDK wat I would do w/o my Uncharted and GOW fix. The way I see it, if I had a 360 first, I would have to buy a PS3 because I like their 1st and 2nd party games. Now that I have a PS3, I don't see a need for a 360, IMHO.

IT has the best exclusives and free online.

SnakeEyez said:
myths_n_legends said:

WOW. That Was AWESOME! LOL. I know it was trolling and everything but it was soo much better than the rest of these trolls (like the guy wit the blu ray player comment). At first I thought he wasn't trolling but snuck it in there last minute. Bravo lol.

OT: I love my PS3 not because it's a playstation, not because it's a blu ray player, but because of the games. With my PS3 I am able to play all of the great multiplats that the 360 has, and get to play the great 1st and 2nd party games. Honestly, IDK wat I would do w/o my Uncharted and GOW fix. The way I see it, if I had a 360 first, I would have to buy a PS3 because I like their 1st and 2nd party games. Now that I have a PS3, I don't see a need for a 360, IMHO.

yes i pride myself on my trolling abilities :P lol nah but i had to have a lil fun with the fanboys ive seen on here everyday for the past 2 years... felt kinda good to get it out my system after all this time lol

Around the Network

I don't need a thread to express my love for PS3. If you love the games on the system, then all is cool. I love my PS3 games, therefore I love the system.

Xen said:
leo-j said:
myths_n_legends said:

.................................wow

Yeah, reported him already.

well u guys do have mgs4 going for ya and ummm also the shape of the console is very nice???  there no negativity just for u xen :D

Umm, okay, here goes nothing? =D
Basically, the games. Sure, when I got mine, there weren't as many games as I would have liked, but now with the likes of R&C, Resistance, Motorstorm (yeah, that's right, I love Motorstorm ^_^), Heavenly Sword (same for this game =D), Warhawk, WipEout HD, etc, etc, I can't find enough time to play them all! To be honest, Insomniac was one of the deciding factors for me, but I definitely don't regret my choice at all. Plus, there's a ton of cool new games coming next year, including some lesser mentioned ones on here like Savage Moon.
I do have to add that I like the community as well, because from my experiences online, I have met very few jerks, and made tons of new friends that I play online with regularly.
So, yeah, I loves my PS3. =)

I love my PS3 because of all the good exclusives I get to play. Also, with hdtv I also have a blu ray player as well. That's not the reason I got the PS3, but it's a nice perk to having one. Overall, it's just a great entertainment device. You can do so much with it.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

I love mine thanks to AWESOME/AMAZING games.

-R2,R1,LBP,MGS4,Warhawk,Uncharted,etc.

Plus blu-ray capabilities(i own The Dark Knight,Transformers,and Cloverfield all in glorious Hi-def).

Free ONLINE,HOME,awesome psn games(pixejunk monsters,wipeout HD) and an awesome web browser.

And the system itself is as sexy as it could be with a flawless,Gorgeous,black gloss finish.And its as quiet as anyone could hope for.

Ps3....i love you.