By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - has anyone else gone wii-shop crazy?

after having my wii console for about a year and a half, i came to the realization tht i have bought about 15 vc games and 4 wiiware games to date, totaling around $200 (you cn look at my games collections to see wht i have, it's up to date)

so, has anybody else here gone wiishop crazy? by how much?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network

Look at my games list... I think you'll agree that your games list pails in comparison to mine ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I have alot of VC games but I don't have the time to add all those games on my game collection, that I reserve PS1-3,Wii,DS, 360 for

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I've gone crazy one it... a few times... Much to my wife's dismay.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

I went crazy in the beginning, but after my memory ran out, I haven't even checked to see what new games were being released. It's been ages. I know I probably missed out on some gems.

Around the Network

...such as world of goo :D

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I suppose 17 VC games and 6 WiiWare games count as a bit loco, though to be fair, I didn't actually pay for one of the WiiWare games (somebody gifted Dr. Mario Online RX to me).  The overall cost to me has been about $172, which is a fair amount of money, but still not bad when you consider that that'd buy barely 8 new games at bargain prices these days.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

15 VC games and twelve WiiWare games totaling $220.

I have recieved a few points cards as gifts, but yeah, I'm a bitch for the Wii Shop Channel.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I've spent a lot of money on VC/WW (haven't added all them to my games list yet). I kind of slowed down also once I ran out of memory even though you can now put the games on sd card. They need to release a 20 gig hard drive at least. It is pretty sad when you go to memory option screen and see that the 4 gb sd card can hold way more data on it...

I am ashamed to say I bought that hockey game without checking a review... that'll never happen again!!!

http://www.wiiware-world.com/reviews/2008/12/hockey_allstar_shootout