By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Console are you getting FFXIII for

Getting it for the PS3 as its looking like if i want to experience the whole "Fabula Nova Crystallis" i need to be in with Sony for it plus it comes out in Japan before the US and EU so ill have it before the rest. :P

FFXIII - PS360
Versus XIII - PS3 only (ATM)
Agito XIII - PSP

Cant wait. :D

Around the Network

Im getting XIII for 360 for achievements and Versus on PS3, cause, well, thats what its on.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

If you have a PS3 why wouldnt you get it for PS3. It is being optimized for PS3 got to get that native 1080! Plus i dont want 4 disks!

Gatorgamer88 said:
If you have a PS3 why wouldnt you get it for PS3. It is being optimized for PS3 got to get that native 1080! Plus i dont want 4 disks!

I do. Thats another reason I'm getting the 360 version; when it has that many discs I feel(for some reason) like I'm getting more for money. The optimization thing is a reason I may buy the PS3 version, I can see the 360 versions having framerate problems or something for being a quick port to make money.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

PS3 version of course, death to multiple discs.

Around the Network

I'm not getting a console for FFXIII. I already have a PS3, so I'm getting XIII and XIIIvs for PS3.

4 ≈ One

PS3.

even if there's an online component, my friends that have the xbox360 are more into fps so there's no draw for me to get it on that console. i just like using my ps3 more than my xbox360.

PS3

Xbox360

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Xbox 360

Gamerscore and 360 controller feel way more natural for me.
My PS3 is for exclusives only.

My Gaming Setup