By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Sports Resort (Wii Sports 2) Will it sell???

Of course it will.

Around the Network

Yes, at current Nintendo can rerelease GC games without any real additions and sell millions.

flagship said:
Yes, at current Nintendo can rerelease GC games without any real additions and sell millions.

But they are giving some additions anyway, and at lower prices.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

50% - 60% of ppl that have the first one will buy Resort and that is being modest. So anywhere from 20-30 Million units is a safe bet.

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

20million +, wouldnt be suprised if it hits 30 million

mM
Around the Network

That's just it though.. no one "bought" the first one... it was given away with every system..

so basically your saying 50% to 60% of the Wiis install base are going to buy this game based solely on the fact that it came with their system?

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

The real question is where and when can we pre-order this?

I need at least two spare WM+ units (not sure if I should get a third, which would make me go and get a fourth controller set-up).

This is a Day 0 purchase for almost anyone who gets gaming.

That's at least half the Wii owners.

20M minimum.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I'm actually willing to bet a WiiWare game that Resort will sell 25 million lifetime. I'm 100% sure it will.

It will sell many many copies.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

will become one of the best selling games ever?
joining the ranks of mario bros., tetris, wii sports, wii play, GTA:SA, nintendogs, brain training, NSMB,,,

hello how are you.