By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome !!! Final fantasy 13 & Versus 13 Trailer .

CrazzyMan said:
Everything could change.... =)
Alone in the dark was planned to be released on PS3 at same time with other versions, yet, it was released later.
Time will show, But i won`t suprised, if i will see, wester release to get released first on PS3 and not simultaneous. :)

Considering the margin by which the Xbox 360 is outselling the PS3 in the West, this is somewhere between "pipe dream" and "fevered nightmare of a madman". They would be cutting off their own feet with a staggered released, especially one favoring the PS3.

It's not happening.

Around the Network

nerdgasm

CrazzyMan said:
Everything could change.... =)
Alone in the dark was planned to be released on PS3 at same time with other versions, yet, it was released later.
Time will show, But i won`t suprised, if i will see, wester release to get released first on PS3 and not simultaneous. :)

Desperation at it's finest. Looks like you're going to eat crow like all those other times, you must really love the taste of crow!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Great trailers. Last parts of each are ingame, by the way.

They don´t seem to be.

These trailer are gorgeous, but I want some hint of story, characters, you know, the things that make or break JRPG's.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Re. the release dates:

The FFXIII video end saying '2009'. It usually takes SE 3 to 6 months to localise their games, so a US release of late 2009 or early 2010 certainly isn't out of the question.

A European release will take another 3 to 6 months, although crafty PS3 owners will be able to import the US version.

One of the guy in the versus trailer remind me so much of Angeal... Great trailer for both, and while I thought the action in versus was cool, the colour in 13 just drew me in more...

Very interesting and completely different looking games.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII looks to be what Nomura wanted Kingdom Hearts to be.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think Versus XIII looks better

*flameshield*

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
I think Versus XIII looks better

*flameshield*

This is a pretty common opinion in this thread.

I just wish I could tell whether it was a JRPG like FFXIII or an Action RPG ala Kingdom Hearts.