By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome !!! Final fantasy 13 & Versus 13 Trailer .

blackstar said:
I've just watched the ff trailer , so colorful and sexy the soldiers outfit is stupid though
now waiting for the versus one to uploaded to GT :*(

Why wait it is up altough not in hd.

Around the Network

F*ing awesome!!!

Two things though: a) I really want gameplay footage and b) That Snow guy looks like a complete moron.

Other than that: awesome! 2010 hurry up.

Tbone said:
blackstar said:
I've just watched the ff trailer , so colorful and sexy the soldiers outfit is stupid though
now waiting for the versus one to uploaded to GT :*(

Why wait it is up altough not in hd.

yup it's up :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CGI-Quality said:
Yeah both look good but I agree that Versus looks better. I've been more excited about Versus since that first 06 trailer. Damn I love my PS3.

Yeah between those 2 trailers Versus 13 looks more intence and more action.

That is what a TRUE NEXTGEN is. =) So coool.
FFXIII - http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=BFB19S7N
FFXIIIv - http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=VTDB12NZ
And all this will be available on PS3. GREAT! :)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
kungfusqurrel said:
have fun waiting, once 2009 arrives ff13 should be out, time since ff13 debuted at E3 until 2009 3 years, add another 3 more years for versus 2012-2013.

anyway the game should be cool. but the wait is gonna be for a while.

Why? Versus started developement the same time FFXIII did. The only reason why its probably going to take longer is due to  it being a spinoff(an important one, but still a spinoff nevertheless). And at that it will probably release in late 2010 at the latest.

the sooner the better, serioulsy i hate waiting and sony cant afford it. maybe versus might just show up on the ps4? haha yea its possible, well i mean if versus is like a complete game not like some kind of add on chapter thingy then i think it should take a year or two unless of course versus is like some kind of add extension with extra world to explore kinda like shivering isles or knights of nine for oblivion then yea i dont think its will take long.

kungfusqurrel:

Versus is a whole seperate game, in a slightly different genre, not an add-on.

And I dunno why everyone expects it to come so much later than 13. Work started on both games at the same time, and we've seen pretty much the same ammount of content for each game.

They'll probably both drop in the same year.

BengaBenga said:
F*ing awesome!!!

Two things though: a) I really want gameplay footage and b) That Snow guy looks like a complete moron.

Other than that: awesome! 2010 hurry up.

his name is snow, don't expect too much

OMG I am truly sh*tting my pant's right now, 09 realease (for Japan, but still should make it to America early 2010 and should stay PS3 exclusive for Japan :D), Versus looks f*cking amazing, definitely a PS3 exclusive. I don't think I blinked once durring both them trailers.

By the end of both videos I was giggling like a little school girl because I was so happy and excited! :D

awesome.. versus even more :p

Check out my game about moles ^