By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best love story in gaming?

FF8 or ff10

Squall and Rinoa
Tidus and Yuna

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Please nothing beats Fei and Elly from Xenogears, that love story had several thousands of years in the making.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Uh...>> Ocarina of Time? Zelda&Link?

A sort of love at first sight thing. Link travels all across Hyrule, fighting countless enemies, braving the scariest of dungeons, beating the Evil King himself, only to be sent back to his original time without so much of a kiss.

Link loved Zelda. There's no other reason he'd do all of that.

tehsage said:

A sort of love at first sight thing. Link travels all across Hyrule, fighting countless enemies, braving the scariest of dungeons, beating the Evil King himself, only to be sent back to his original time without so much of a kiss.

they are related.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It used to be Cloud and Tifa but, after playing Odin Sphere, I'd have to say Oswald and Gwendolyn. It was done so well, and Oswald's monologue at the end of Book 4 sealed the deal for me.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Around the Network

Locke and Celes - FFVI

MrBubbles said:
tehsage said:

they are related.

D:

I would have to say Tidus and Yuna in Final Fantasy X.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

oh yeah I have to say that the Garnet and Zidane memory was a fond one

so was Fei and Elly and the Lunar SSSC, there has to be others but its too hard to think this early in the morning =p

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown