By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii sales pass 10 million worldwide!

Viper1 said:
I like Bacon said:
leo-j said:
Ishy said:
@ llewdebkram

yeah i got cussed so much for being a cube owner, every1 was so SONY SONY then, but the wind is changing.

How old are you?

His profile says he's 15.

I'm 17 and I too was made fun of for owning a 'Cube.

I'm 29 and was given odd looks and scoffs for owning a GC and an N64 before it.

I'm 36 and a loyal Nintendo fan since the NES days... Before that I had a ColecoVision (in fact still have it). :)

Around the Network
Ishy said:
5.5 months SQRL, that's not outlandish enough man

Gotta have some serious ones or people would just think I am JohnLucas in disguise =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

But i'd say 6.5 months myself and 17 million by years end...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Sqrl said:
Ishy said:
5.5 months SQRL, that's not outlandish enough man

Gotta have some serious ones or people would just think I am JohnLucas in disguise =P

AH HA! I knew it!...oh, that was a joke. Forget what I said then.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

lol fair enuff sqrl... I know what you mean ppl thought I was gballzack in disguise, btw how old are you sqrl?

DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PS3:

Around the Network
Desroko said:
shams said:
Desroko said:
nathantay said:

TheKingslayer said:

The Wii doesn't have a better line-up of games that will make a dent over the 360's. I anticipate the 360 being ahead of it by 700,000 to 800,000 units after the holidays because of that...

I agree.

I don't.

LOL... dream on :)

The 360 will struggle to match the Wiis weekly sales (in the US OR worldwide) - EVER. Maybe 1, or 2 weeks (Halo release week, maybe price drop week). The Wii will outsell it for every other week.

I think you replied to the wrong person.

Sorry, meant it with regards to the highlighted text - not you :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Sorry shams, my mistake.

Ishy said:
lol fair enuff sqrl... I know what you mean ppl thought I was gballzack in disguise, btw how old are you sqrl?

Ripe old age of 22.  But if I am being honest (and probably a bit boastful as well) I have  always been mistaken for being older than I am.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Yeah same, this girl I kno, her sister who's like 20-something thought I was 18

Lol so i know what you mean Sqrl, when it comes down to it I'm pretty mature for my age.

PS3:

they've sold 10 million in less than a year and they only released 3 good games. Imagine this holiday when they release alot of kickass games. Damn, i don't want think about it.

It will be close this holiday. Japan is one the Wii's side this holiday while America is on Halo's side. LOL! I have a wii and a 360, so i win!!!