By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGchartz is fun, but what you do in REAL life?

I am just interested in what people do when they arent blazing up Vgchartz. Personally i have finals this week and it sucks, but in a few weeks i will watching my College shalack OU for a national title. So what do you do in real life?

Around the Network

Sadly enough, I am 22 and a dentistry student here in London. I say sadly because I have had absolutely no life for the past 4 years, just hope that will no longer be the case once the darn course finishes next year.

play games (obviously)
go to school
Doing homework

That pretty much sums up what i do year after year.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

I'm in Senior high school (or rather, the danish equivalent, I'm on the last year of the gymnasium)

Gatorgamer88 said:

I am just interested in what people do when they arent blazing up Vgchartz. Personally i have finals this week and it sucks, but in a few weeks i will watching my College shalack OU for a national title. So what do you do in real life?

I JUST FINISHED MY LAST FINAL TODAY!! I am a college junior who is in NROTC. Mostly military related stuff. I love partying (with liqour), dating (like to keep it cheap because I am a students), chill with females...pretty much the regular college student. I like to go to the range a lot and shoot rifles.

edit: love to socialize, pretty popular, laid back. I am living the good life

Around the Network

I am a Software engineer at NSN, so programming and telecommunication networks take most of my time. During long code compiles i am coming here to read threads and learn the latest in gaming.

In my free time i play with games and women

That is all

Being a Graphic and motion Designer most of the week.. and then a teacher the rest of the week.. Hanging out with friends.. doing stuff with my GF.. visiting family.. o yeah and playing some games.. most on my DS between tavelling..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I also like doing community service because I come from a broken neighborhood, and I was one of the few (black men) to make it out and do something great with the great with their lives. I try to give back as much as possible because if it wasnt for them, I wouldnt be writing this message.(probaly dead or in jail)

edit: this is why I am a mentor for high school and middle school kids, so I can help them to. So far, I have mentored over 200 people and got three into college

I just sit on my butt all day at work and surf websites.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

student nurse and I work