By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Dragon Ball Live action movie trailer, it's actually!

You thought I was going to say good didn't you? No no it's still as awful looking and raping our childhood as it ever was!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

i will watch this movie, just to see how much it strays from DB, the trailer looks horrible to say the least

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I want to see how horrible it will turn out to be honest...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

hahaha oh man, i can't wait to see this in theaters

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

omfg there was my childhood

Around the Network

Even though I don't like DBZ that much... It's still an insult to the manga/anime. >_

dear god, they basically stamped DBZ characters onto a general action plot. HOW FREAKING HORRID.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Gloden rule of dragonball was defiled here.... they actually made bulma useful , instead of just being that bitch she always is when a fight is going on(if that was even posible).

This will not BE TAKEN LIGHTLY BY THE J MAN.

(Also what good is a gun in the dbz universe , its basically dead weight  there ,didnt we learn anything from the farmer from dbz?)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

good god it looks horrible ....i'll still watch it for a good laugh .

looks like a cheap straight to DVD movie if you ask me, video game films blow chunks in general, Resident evil and silent hill were decent at best.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)