By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Dragon Ball Live action movie trailer, it's actually!

Is it just me or does Piccolo seem more green than before. God bless computer touch ups.

Honestly, my expectations are so low that I'll probably like it.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Is it just me or does Piccolo seem more green than before. God bless computer touch ups.

Honestly, my expectations are so low that I'll probably like it.

Apparently in the story Piccolo starts out white and becomes green... don't ask me but that's what I hear and I saw the original trailer with Piccolo being pale white...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Looks as bad as the Dungeons and Dragons movie.

What did you expect people? A good movie based on a absurd anime cartoon?

(I didn't say bad, I said absurd. Those are two different things. Although I must say I do think it was a terrible cartoon)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Watch out Titanic.

Sad excuse for a movie. DBZ is a very good anime, but this movie will suck. I might watch it for the lulz.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

The problem with making a decent Dragon Ball movie (live action or not) is that the storyline and plot of Dragon Ball were not particularly good, and the reason the show was entertaining was the tone of the show and that it never took itself too seriously. There are people who could probably capture the tone of the show and make a (much) better storyline while still providing fan-service, but those people are far too expensive for a movie based on the Dragon Ball licence.

It's raping my childhood.

XD After taking a second glace The Kamehameha looks so bad.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

ctk495 said:
It's raping my childhood.

In all seriousness, I'm now 27, I have a job, a girlfriend and a car.  When you're older DO NOT watch an episode of Dragonball or Z or GT, because DBZ ruined DBZ for me.  More accurately, RL ruined DBZ...

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

This movie is going to be horrible, can't wait to rent it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089