By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Wii69, stop posting diggs, PLEASE!

And if you don't stop, at least only post stories that are meaningful to THIS site. Trivial postings about stories copied from other sites is stupid.

Around the Network

Don't read them if you don't like them X_X.

This topic is pathetic. Send her a PM if you don't like it.

It's not about reading their posts. It's the fact that it's causing massive slowdown on this site for no good reason.

konnichiwa said:
Don't read them if you don't like them X_X.

This topic is pathetic. Send her a PM if you don't like it.

It's not that simple.  If it was just someone bitching about someone elses's post I would completely agree with you, but it's the fact that it's bringing an insane amount of traffic to the site (traffic that probably doesn't even look at the site except for the posted story) and ruining it for everything else that I agree with Fishy.

That amd I hate Digg. 

Okay I don't see the story's but still I thought the option is to send her a PM about it is better than an topic about this.

Almost the same like I would make a topic about someone else name or;..Uhm you get it I think.

Around the Network

Post a story when the Wii sells 10 million, or some sales information related to this site.

Don't use our site to channel other blogs or news site's info. And for heaven's sake...don't post rumors like "Rockstar goes Sony exclusive" or 3 MONTH OLD Wii Play parodies!!

EDIT:  Why do you keep saying "her"?  We're talking about Wii69, not WiiGirl76...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )