By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men... how do you wipe your...?

my mom does it for me. she wipes from front to back.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

*Exits thread with slightly less innocence than before*

Handstand in the shower of course!

Only problem with this is every time I do it my penis slaps me on my forehead!!

:0P

WTF! Why do so many people stand up to wipe... lol

wfz, I do it like you

Sitting down. standing up is just akward

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Jackson50 said:

This is the second thread title that has violated the forum rules. The mods must either be on vacation or napping.

OP: I rarely wipe. Instead, I use my portable bidet.

Shut up , seriously.

It is odd to receive that advice from one of the few members who should actually heed it.

Yea... this is a thread about wiping your ass while standing up not bitchin about seeing "..." on a topic title. So unless you stop bitchin about trivial things, the J man suggests you shut up.

And why should the J man heed it?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

tombi123 said:
WTF! Why do so many people stand up to wipe... lol

wfz, I do it like you

The J man lost faith in you people

jesus kung fu magic said:Yea... this is a thread about wiping your ass while standing up not bitchin about seeing "..." on a topic title. So unless you stop bitchin about trivial things, the J man suggests you shut up.

I notified the mods and it is in their hands. With that being said, I will continue to ignore you as most people do and some should do. 

Jackson50 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:Yea... this is a thread about wiping your ass while standing up not bitchin about seeing "..." on a topic title. So unless you stop bitchin about trivial things, the J man suggests you shut up.

I notified the mods and it is in their hands. With that being said, I will continue to ignore you as most people do and some should do. 

Ahh classic move!!!

You bring out a trivial arguement about the topic (which requires common sense to realize but alas common sense isnt so common) , The J man tells you to shut up and you tell the mods.

Good show child , Good show.