By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA building up for strong 2009, happy with performance on Nintendo system

wfz said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
Sega is really trying hard to give us a ton of good/great/excellent games in a very small time frame.... I've never even bought a Sega game before... But next year I plan on buying a few! :)

Are you trying to tell me that you've never played the old Sonic games on the Genesis? That makes me sad. =(

Good news for Sega, I'm glad to see they're doing well! I can't wait to get The Conduit (even though they're not actually developing it) and Sonic & the Black Knight next year. I'm still definitely looking into Madworld, but I'm not sold on it yet.

What other Sega games are coming out next year?

We got Bayonetta, Yakuza 3, and Mad World being the big ones.

The Conduit, Phantasy Star Portable, Phantasy Star Zero, and Sonic & the Black Knight.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Sonic & the Black Knight gets so much awesome points for having playable Knuckles

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:
wfz said:

What other Sega games are coming out next year?

The Conduit, Phantasy Star Portable, Phantasy Star Zero, and Sonic & the Black Knight.

How can you not list Sonic and the Black Knight among the big ones? That's inexcuseable.

Because they will have to make a great Sonic game before it can be considered a big release. I'm not talking about sales as Black Knight is likely to outsell everything else that Sega is releasing.

Imagine if Sega and Nintendo merged like Square and Enix O.O

What would be the name? lol

Silentburritoassasin said:

Awesome Sauce Ltd.

And yes, Sonic & the Black Knight is already epic for the single fact that Knuckles is a playable character.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I've been saying this for a while. SEGA has been the leader of 3rd party development on Wii

I still prefer Marvelous, and Capcom behind them, but Sega's making me pretty happy too..

Smeags said:
Silentburritoassasin said:

Awesome Sauce Ltd.

And yes, Sonic & the Black Knight is already epic for the single fact that Knuckles is a playable character.

He was also playable in Sonic Adventure 2. Just sayin'.

Fumanchu said:
As a developer they're nothing like they used to be, but as a publisher they've partnered with some great developers lately - we need Altered Beast 2!! Make it happen Sega.

Thought they did that already on GBA with Altered Beast: Guardian of the Realms

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@NoName

Yeah... as a treasure hunter. I hardly say that counts as using Knuckles in a legitimate manner. Still, he did partake in couple of boss fights, so that somewhat makes up for it. Somewhat.

Well, I'm pretty excited with Phantasy Star 0 for the DS! Black Knight, too.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:
RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

How can you not list Sonic and the Black Knight among the big ones? That's inexcuseable.

Because they will have to make a great Sonic game before it can be considered a big release. I'm not talking about sales as Black Knight is likely to outsell everything else that Sega is releasing.

Oh, so this is about quality in our opinion.

Well then, Sonic and the Black Knight is the big release and the rest are also rans.

I'm sorry. I don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars.