By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Cage: ICO dev has "a sense of poetry"

I would/will buy a PS3 just for the next Team ICO game. I don't think there's any other game I can say that about.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
Around the Network

I'm suddenly in the mood to replay Ico. Even though I just played it in July. >_>

I have too many games to play!

Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Looking forward to the PS3 ICO game, even though i'll most likely Never try there original 2.

Yeah, you're barely a real gamer, much less a "Sony fan", if you don't play these two games. You have acess to them. There's no good excuse not to play them.

That is the direction I'm taking this topic in, because while the article says nice things it also says absolutely nothign new.

QFT. 

How have these people not played these games?!

makingmusic476 said:
Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Looking forward to the PS3 ICO game, even though i'll most likely Never try there original 2.

Yeah, you're barely a real gamer, much less a "Sony fan", if you don't play these two games. You have acess to them. There's no good excuse not to play them.

That is the direction I'm taking this topic in, because while the article says nice things it also says absolutely nothign new.

QFT.

Lol, i've yet to play both. :P

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

QFT.

We know.

That is the problem!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

QFT. 

Well, it's in my top ten list of games to finally play.....

At least I own them.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Khuutra said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

QFT.

We know.

That is the problem!

Lol, well im not getting ICO for sure because its over 80 dollars @ Amazon.

Although Shadow i may obtain merely to see why people go nuts over these games, but its @ 40 dollars @ @mazon, therefore i'll be getting valkyria chronicles before i even touch anything related to PS2 again.

:P I will though, some day. :D

Look

I know I don't own a PS3 yet

But I will bet you that Shadow of the Colossus is better than every single game on the PS3 (or, arguably, the Wii or 360)

If you are at all interested in it you will be doing yourself a huge favor by hunting it down and snagging it

^- Whoa... even though you said arguably thats a heavy statment there pal.

And yes im interested in it, but i just fully got started in the God of War Series (Started with Chains for PSP oddly) and its INSANE!!!! OMFG AWESOME POP!

Now come on, it cant get better then that chaos, the only PS2 games i planned i getting aside from "quite a few overlooked games" was god of war and GoW 2.

Cant wait for III, i can only imagine how its gonna be like when it comes out.

No, I would say Shadow of The Colossus is the second best game on the PS2. Sorry, even if God of War II is a cold fish, it's an AWESOME cold fish.

Not that second best is anything to turn up your nose at, considering the PS2 has thousands of games, at least 300 of which are very good.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective