By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom Under Fire 2

This game is hopefully gonna live up to the first game and the hype that will needless to say begin around this game.

Here is some info that I dont think any of us actually know.

Features:
  • A true Action RTS inheritor of the world acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire series, which continues a saga of Bersian heroes on Kingdom Under Fire universe.
  • Massively Multiplayer Online game where thousands of gamers can co-play and write their own epic poetry of war.
  • Much empowered real-time strategy game system with highly intense action and intuitive control while succeeding all the great merits of previous versions.
  • Unprecedentedly massive scale of castle siege mode to deliver realistic mediaeval battle onto your nose.
  • Deeper and richer campaign mode than that of "Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders"
  • Competition and War among 3 factions over the domination of Bersia continent; Human Alliance, Dark Legion and a new mystery force.

To point out. MMO where thousnads of gamers can co play. That is insane, It's even more insane when you see the game engine. The game throws thousands of characters around at once while being insanely detailed.

This is looking my GOTY 2009. Also no CGI. It's amazing.

Around the Network

Looking pretty boss. I hope it's as good as the old KUFs. I need something to wash the taste of Circle of Doom out of my mouth.

"Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders" was exclusive to the xbox 1,no? Is KUF2 multiplatform?

Stan85 said:
"Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders" was exclusive to the xbox 1,no? Is KUF2 multiplatform?

It sounds like there's going to be a PC version. I heard a few things about a PS3 port, but that seems to have evaporated.

I don't agree that it has the best graphics in development.

Then again, I didn't agree when you said Far Cry 2 had the best looking visuals a few months back. I guess we just have different tastes.

Certainly looks good though. Was the first game any good?

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
I don't agree that it has the best graphics in development.

Then again, I didn't agree when you said Far Cry 2 had the best looking visuals a few months back. I guess we just have different tastes.

Certainly looks good though. Was the first game any good?

First game was amazing. And graphics wise. Well heres the Gameplay trailer, it really is impressive in motion. You'll notice it states actual gameplay.

Nice, KUF is awesome. I even liked Circle of Doom. I also heard this game was multi platform. When did this become exclusive?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Nice, KUF is awesome. I even liked Circle of Doom. I also heard this game was multi platform. When did this become exclusive?

There has never been a format announced. The PS3 rumours started because they didnt state a platform. But I put it here because on previous titles and M$ current market position it's a very good bet it's 360 exclusive.

On Xbox which was millions behind PS2 it was exclusive. All spin offs have only appeared on Xbox. This gen already has seen spinoffs of KUF on 360 exclusively. So yeah KUF2 the follow up to a Xbox exclusive, considering M$ is now ahead of Sony this gen is likely to be exclusive to.

From what i seen on most sites this game is listed as PC & PS360. I've heard nothing about it being exclusive either.

Pretty sure most of the vids of gameplay footage and images are from the PC versions. But i could be wrong.

An MMO action RTS? This would be interesting to implement. The only MMORTS I have ever heard of that was any good was Shattered Galaxy, and it's pretty decent, but nothing stunning.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835