By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo Impressions

When demo will be available for EU/US silver members on X360?

Around the Network

well I wanted to pop in the demo and then give my impressions cause the first time I tried it was to see if the demo would actually work...now the damn thing won't work...

but from my first quick play...I can say the graphics are excellent, but I didnt like the controls...wish I could try it again to put in more details, but thats all I got right now...

Brought this thread up because controls were much discussed... apparently they are adding a third control scheme to the two available in the demo.

http://www.gamepro.com/article/features/208359/resident-evil-5-preview-page-2-of-2/

didn't dig the demo, but i didn't dig the RE 4 demo either and i ended up lovin the game. I'll still buy this game just for the story, i'll keep my expectations low for this though.

Ari_Gold said:
didn't dig the demo, but i didn't dig the RE 4 demo either and i ended up lovin the game. I'll still buy this game just for the story, i'll keep my expectations low for this though.

RE4 had a demo?

Around the Network

^^ There was one, but i played it at comic con 2003, it was composed of the beginning of the game where the chainsaw dude chases you along with other zombies and you need to survive for 10 minutes.

I think that if you put together all the scrapped RE games like the RE1.5 and the RE4 early build (which was nothing like the game)...you could make another 4 RE games :)