By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 4-player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting game heading to Wii...

DKII said:
Where's all the Ubisoft boycotters?

Not that we know anything about whether this might actually be good, but it's at least promising so far.

Shhh. I'll temporarily lift the boycott for this game. Boycotting will resume as soon as I step outside the store.

Christmas '09 present for the kids is already set.

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:
Oh lord I want this I want it so bad why can't I have it now

SHUSH! Let them take their time and create one of the greatest games to ever grace humanity (banging on wood).

P.S. Dibs on Leonardo. HAHAHA suckers!

NUH-UH LEONARDO IS MINE I WANT LEONARDO

elprincipe said:
GooseGaws said:
elprincipe said:
Wickedshyn said:
Cant wait to hear the character list. I myself will be using Casey Jones

Right on!  This game has a lot of potential, especially with talented devs working on it (although I've never been impressed by any Dead or Alive game).  Hopefully they can create something different and fun with a better online mode than Brawl.  It'd be nice if this game ended up with its own style and not too close to Brawl, as great a game as Brawl is.

Not even DOA2?  Four-player tag battles on the Dreamcast were incredible, back in the day.

OT:  I'm in for some cautious optimism.  I still break out Turtles in Time every now and then.

I actually have played quite a bit more of DOA 2 Hardcore than any other DOA, and yes, not even that.  It's certainly not the worst fighting game in the world, but color me unimpressed.  Of course, you're talking to someone who is also thoroughly unimpressed by other popular 3D fighters like Soul Calibur and Tekken, so maybe I just can't get into the style of these types of games.  Give me Street Fighter II or SSBB any day.

Turtles in Time (yes, we can use TiT!) is still an awesome game and always fun to play.

See, you probably didn't get to try four-player.  That was the only thing that kept the game in the console for me.  I also generally prefer 2D fighters (Guilty Gear X2 is usually on hand, among others), though I do enjoy some of the Soul Calibur games.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Khuutra said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:

SHUSH! Let them take their time and create one of the greatest games to ever grace humanity (banging on wood).

IS NOT!!!! I CALLED HIM FIRST! I'M P1 SO HE'S MINE!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:

YEAH WELL YOU'RE NOT INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY

AND FOR THE RECORD

I'M HAVING NOT ONE, BUT TWO CLOWNS

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:

Both of you can have him, there will probably be a dark version.

DAY 1

Wii in 08=best lineup FACT!!

Galaki said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:

PFFFT! That'd be just stupid. The owned of the NES always gets P1, thus automatically giving him Leonardo rights. errr... I meant Wii.

I wonder if Shredder will be playable. If it is a brawler I'm pretty sure he will be. I can't believe how giddy and excited I am about a video game, much less one from a franchise which has been disappointing as of late. I haven't been this excited since I was a kid.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Galaki said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:

Man who would want to play as the other Leonardo, he's not the real Leonardo

Some great mediator you turned out to be! You are not invited either.

Donatello Here I come!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints