By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2: Multiplatform? Apparantly Game Informer knows something we dont

EvilChronos said:
LOL, do 360 fanboys have no dignity?

Editorial mistake who said the magazine or writer is a fanboy?!

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Sure its a joke, and we know its not coming to the 360, but do you think people with game informers(u know average consumers that buy at gamestop?) Know killzone isnt coming to 360? This all but confirms to them, its another reason not to get a ps3.

If you own a Game Informer mangazine and you don't know Killzone 2 is Sony exclusive. You might as well go and burn whatever you pay of your yearly fee for the magazine.

Because it's wasted on you.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
CGI-Quality said:
@ Feylic

No. Killzone 2 is known well enough to be owned by Sony. Gears 3 has more of a chance of going multi than this EVER will, and, IMO, Gears 3 will end up being a rock solid 360 exclusive. So you do the math.

I wish it were that simple, I really do.. but fanboys will be fanboys.

Really now, how did this one start?

I guess they can only assume anything related to Gunz will always end up on 360, but really now Killzone 2? i dont even think 360 fanboys would pull such horse-shit.

And even if they did, why would they? arent 360 fans happy with there halo franchise? people always whine about how PS3 fanboys are greedy but in the end its the 360 fanboys that have to take a look in the mirror.

No offence to regular fans but damn shouldnt this count under the PS3IDIWSThread? >_>

Microsoft paid for the confusion!

Around the Network

the funny thing is that it still says it's published by sony on the same information line

What's next? Mario on Playstation 3?

fazz said:
What's next? Mario on Playstation 3?

Thats as crazy as snake on the wii!

.... oh... wait... GOD DAMN IT... i need to come up with something better

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Really now, how did this one start?

I guess they can only assume anything related to Gunz will always end up on 360, but really now Killzone 2? i dont even think 360 fanboys would pull such horse-shit.

And even if they did, why would they? arent 360 fans happy with there halo franchise? people always whine about how PS3 fanboys are greedy but in the end its the 360 fanboys that have to take a look in the mirror.

No offence to regular fans but damn shouldnt this count under the PS3IDIWSThread? >_>

Thats some major sweeping generalizing going on in your post, it could just be a typo yet you seem to be attacking every 360 fan "fanboy" with his?!

Its obviously a multiconsole magazine so what have they got to gain from listing it as 360 and why would they do it on purpose?

I can't wait to get my 360 copy.