By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White knight Chronicles to have built-in Social Networking Service

Nice. I'm really enjoying LBP's online right now. Can't wait to see this.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
*~Onna76~* said:
No thanks.

Play the offline only stuff then, there's apparently more than 40hrs of gameplay in the single player mode alone, and considering this is lvl-5 I have no doubt the gameplay will be awesome.

Whatever the case, please buy this game, pretty please :)

It's actually been said that it has 100+ Hours of gameplay.

Soriku said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
mibuokami said:
*~Onna76~* said:
No thanks.

Play the offline only stuff then, there's apparently more than 40hrs of gameplay in the single player mode alone, and considering this is lvl-5 I have no doubt the gameplay will be awesome.

Whatever the case, please buy this game, pretty please :)

It's actually been said that it has 100+ Hours of gameplay.

IIRC they were talking about online as well. They never went out and said "The main story will be over 100 hours"

This game looks pretty cool, btw :)

No, but the Scans translation said "the game will have 100+ hours of a gameplay and an online mode"

With that type of sentence structure I'm guessing that the 100+ hours means offline mode only.

I don't think that it would be really hard to make it 100+ hours though with lots of sidequests, and the like. Rogue Galaxy could be 100+ plus if you did everything in it.

This game sounds so good. I want it to come out already. =(

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Am I the only one that is disappointed by this? I just wanted a next gen JRPG, not all of this added stuff that IMO are not needed. Yea it's doing something that no other JRPG (to my knowledge) has done, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Around the Network

Oops sorry guys, got the time played confuse with VC, yea so its even better 100 hr single player gogogo!

SnakeEyez said:
Am I the only one that is disappointed by this? I just wanted a next gen JRPG, not all of this added stuff that IMO are not needed. Yea it's doing something that no other JRPG (to my knowledge) has done, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

They are trying to make the game popular by adding these features.  This game was made sell over a million copies.

SnakeEyez said:

I love MGS4, I thought it was one of the best game I've ever played this gen, the game came with MGOnline as a bonus additional content which I've NEVER EVER played, does this subtract from the core game at all?

You're basically complaining that your steak and gravy came with a side order of chips and salad for free but which you didn't ask for and do not want.

Eat your damn steak and ignore the chips and salad. Let others enjoy the meal (game) the way they like.

@mibuokami

but who doesn't love chips!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@mibuokami

but who doesn't love chips!

Hmm... I guess people on a diet? Although that more of a love hate relation I guess :p