By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii hits 40 million

Congratulations.  You've proved the haters wrong.  Next stop 50 million. :3

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Well. What do you know? They did. Congratulations Nintendo!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

i propose a celebration

over 40mil and we still have a little left of the year :)
maybe itll hit 42 mil

I thought my 42m prediction (see sig) was ambitious when I made it, and I'm likely to fall a couple million short! Wii is crazy.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

Congratz to Wii its selling like crazy.

Wow! I expect 45 million for the end of the year! 3 and a half weeks left and the craziest week is still away :P

@sullla
Yeah I still think this month has at leas 2 million left in it so you might be right on the money, the sales up now are only representation of the first week of Dec and Nintendo said their production is higher then the 2.4 they increased to before the Holidays, think about that ;)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

What was the poll's results for Wii sales? The majority was 42 million, wasn't it?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

damnit....Nintendo is attacking and taking over the world...

sorry fanboys...you can't stop this snowball